[CLOSED] Looking for all types of translators!

About Us

Hi there! I am paraspec, a developer for Spec Studios, and our new game Monster Attack. We’re looking for translators who are familiar with the translation portal!

Languages already filled:

• Turkish

About The Job

The game is currently in English and needs to be translated from there.
There are ~20 pages (*15 = 300 inputs) in the portal for our game.
Please show examples of games you have worked on and your experience with the translating language.

We will be talking to many people about translating so please either reply here or DM me and I’ll get back to you!

Payment

We are paying per page/string, very negotiable
Robux (group fund payouts) only!

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum
or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/paraspec

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks, hope to be working with you soon! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can translate English to Chinese! I PMed you via devforums with more information.

I can translate English to Filipino, my discord is Xeveryi#4254

Hey, i’m alexyroyal30. I can translate English to French. I sent u a message on twitter!

Please make sure if you are replying to leave examples of your work done in the translator portal previously!

i can traslate english to kiswahili or swahili

Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you, I am a Spanish translator, this is my portfolio

I’m a native Polish speaker, I have a high knowledge of English.
Polish players are literally swarming the Roblox community nowadays. Caused by massive Polish YouTubers that began playing Roblox.

I can do my job quickly, safely & 100% accurate.

Contact me via,

Thanks!

Went through all these, if you would please post examples of game(s) you have translated and if you have experience with the translating portal! thanks

1 Like

i can translat to german because i’m from germany

Hey, i can translate from english to french. I’m a native french speaker and have been practicing english for 11 years now, plus lots of internet media consumption (like youtube, reddit or roblox).

I can translate English to Romanian, sent a message.

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.