[CLOSED] Looking for an Animator/Rigger

About Us

Hi there! I am the owner of one of the largest SCP Foundations in the genre. We’re looking for a passionate, fast-worker to join us as an intern, animating and rigging guns, creatures and other things for us.

The Team

The Group: ☾S.C.P.F☽ - Roblox

About The Job

As an Intern you are given jobs regularly, and will be paid for each job done. Eventually when you are trusted enough, after at least 1 month you will be taken on as an official developer within’ the team. We currently need someone for SCPs (creatures) which will be scripted as NPCs once you’re finished.

Our game needs multiple things animated by the end of this week, since we are at the very end of the process creating a brand new facility to replace our currently operating, Area-Omega.

Payment

We pay in R$, per asset. I always agree on pay for each job given before completion, so that my developers are comfortable and happy with it. We never pay less then 500R$ for one asset, and never less then 2000R$ for a whole job (since we never usually just need one asset).

Contact Us

Please contact me via discord, Swift#3113. I recommend you straight away join my SCPF’s discord so that I am able to respond (since we’ll have a mutual server). Most of the team is 16-20 so keep that in mind if you are 13 or under.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Sent you a FR request! My Discord name is MEGARODZYNKA9#8813.

Sent you a FR! My username is PineappleDoge#2177

What animations do you need done?

if youre still looking contact info and some recent work is here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.