CLOSED: Looking for scripters for a cafe!

About Us

Hi there! We are Stellar Cafe Franchise, and we have just finished building a galactic themed cafe for our group! All that’s needed now is for it to be scripted. That’s where YOU come in.

The Team
@CloudyCommander9- Owner
@You - Scripter
@Octavodad- builder/co owner

[Stellar Cafe Franchise Stellar Cafe Franchise - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a quality scripter to script the cafe. This includes things such as VIP rooms, group ranks in game, food system, UI (just scripted, not designed), game passes, admin,
hand to, and recycling.
There is no deadline.

Payment

We are paying 1.5k - 2.5k robux for all of it, depends how well it’s done. Our budget changes regularly so we may be able to fit in a bit more pay if needed. Or, we can do this by trades: for example, you script the cafe, and I can build you something of your choosing.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord where I will add you to a group chat with the owner as well as me.
@octavodad#9302
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am interested here is my portfolio:

and my discord:
EHGTR1903#2160

Do you need an ordering system?

I have friended you on discord, I am xJxck_yy#7636

If you want a UI designer just contact me.
I can work for low payment and I will try to work for free too.

Discord - alan__nk__#0382

1 Like

I am interested in your post and I specialize in this sector of scripting. Look out for a friend request from Dale#3443 on Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.