[CLOSED] Looking for someone professional to help build a Law Enforcement Training School

About Us

The State of Houston is a fictional state on the Roblox Platform. We are a town and city roleplay group with just over 70 members.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to help us on our Law Enforcement school. It is going to be a large school where all LEO’s will be trained. It is built directly on roblox and we are aiming for a realistic look.

The building and some other things around the building such as a firing range must be completed in 3 days. From once your hired

Payment

Sense its basically one detailed building I’m willing to pay around 4000 robux for it. You will also be helped on the job.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord; Zdarc#5940.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Realistic look as in non-low poly, or REALISTIC because REALISTIC won’t be worth 4k robux. but if you’re talking about realistic like how this door looks as an example then it’s worth 4k if you wan’t the school to have everything in a realistic shape.

Check out this guy’s building, if you wan’t builds like that, then I suggest higher price

Yea that quality. Should’ve given examples my bad.

I would like to mention my experience with this team.
I worked diligently without any real blueprints or direction on the overall appearance of the exterior of the building, besides how the interior would look. To be fair, I was given another persons map (They gave me another teams map to make reference from [ Which was handy, I thought]) So I was able to see what they were going for (I thought). I used the reference as a guideline and (given a week to do this) created a shell (Which they deleted). I was given very opposing instructions throughout the 6 hours I spent, trying to create the teams vision (They monitored me during the whole process too) - However it wasn’t until we went our separate ways that a clear vision was brought to my attention by the employer. And sadly, although payment for my time was discussed, there was no payment made for the time I patiently invested.

Edit: 13h later, After bringing light to the teams attention that the use of the assets I created would not fall under their copyright, they did eventually honor the payment we discussed. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.