[CLOSED] Looking for Translators [ES, FR, PT, etc.]

Tornado Alley Ultimate - Looking for Translators

About Me

Hello! I am 1billybob1, developer for the game ‘Tornado Alley Ultimate’ on ROBLOX. I have been active in the ROBLOX community since 2008, and have been actively developing on this platform since 2010.

You can find Tornado Alley Ultimate here: [NEW MAPS!] Tornado Alley Ultimate - Roblox

About The Job

I am currently attempting to bring Tornado Alley Ultimate to a global audience, and arguably the best way to do that is to translate the game into multiple other popular languages. What I’m looking for is a fluent, experienced translator who has a history of translating ROBLOX games in the past.

These are the languages I am actively pushing for at the moment:

  • Spanish [CLOSED]
  • French [OPEN]
  • Portuguese [OPEN]

I also plan to hire translators for these languages, but they are not top priority at the moment:

  • Italian [OPEN]
  • German [OPEN]
  • Russian [OPEN]
  • Korean [OPEN]

You must be confident enough in your English skills to communicate with me if English is not your native language.

I am also looking for translators with a history of translating ROBLOX games.


Price is negotiable but my only options of payment are via group funds or T-shirt purchasing (tax will be covered).

Once payment is discussed, agreed upon, and finalized, 25% of the finalized price will be paid before you begin. Once you complete half of the work, another 25% will be paid to you totaling 50% of payment for 50% of the work. Once the rest of the work is complete, the remainder 50% of the total will be paid to you.

Contact Us

You can contact me either here on the Developer Forums, my twitter (https://twitter.com/1billybob1), or my Discord 1billybob1#5698

If you decide to reach out, please be sure to provide previous examples of games you’ve translated for.

Thanks for reading, and I can not wait to work with you! :grinning:


Interested, UnknownCreativity#3331, sent you a request.

Very interested, I added you on discord kyzer#9336.

I sent you a request on discord at:

I’m interested in lasdar17 # 9866

I can provide Spanish translation, I’ve added you on discord Papabos#7962

I am very interested

I couldn’t see my language but if you interested…


1 Like

I’m interested, RealyConfus1on#5839 I’ve translated Innovation Space Ship for Russian.

Hmm, this seems interesting, I can provide Italian and German translation. I have added you on discord and my username is Nv#2008. I hope to talk with you soon!

I am interested.

Here are the games I translated:
Blade Throwing Simulator, Batting Champions, Heli Rush, Bullseye Simulator, Lumberjack Legends, Snack Simulator, Fishing Simulator, Faction Defense Tycoon, Turbo Clash, Wizard Legends, Zombie Tags , Shoot out and Robot Simulator

My discord: Millidium#4212
My portfolio: French Translator
My language: French

Hi i’m interested about that discord: ang32#4407

I’m tackling languages one at a time, so please be patient if you’ve reached out! As long as you fit the criteria and there’s an open space, I’ll be in touch soon!


This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.