(CLOSED) Looking for UI Artist

Summary

Hello, I am Noxyra and am working on a small, quick/easy project. It’ll be a hangout type of game, hopefully being released in 1-2 weeks.

What I need

I’m looking for a UI Artist to create me some UI pieces… I’d like a simplistic and cartoony style with a night-time sort of theme with stars and and moons.

→ UI for Gamepasses & Shop (windows with some boxes, a purchase button and area for the price to be shown)
→ UI for Settings (icon/button and a window with some boxes)
→ UI for Coins (Including coins icon / logo)
→ Gamepasses button/icon
→ Bar for music at the top of the screen
→ UI for when you join the game (pop up on screen that explains what to do)… basically an empty window with stars/moons and a button that’ll go on the bottom of the window for “OKAY!”

• You will need to be available to make more UI pieces for me later on… I will probably be needing some more pieces in the future that match (for updates or changes) so please make sure to save the file you create these in if I need more in the future.

Payment / Deadline

Since this shouldn’t be extremely difficult and there’s also not a lot to make I am willing to pay around 25,000 R$ via group funds for this UI set. I will not do upfront payment. I would like this UI set to be completed within 1 - 7 days.

Contact

You may contact me on Discord at noxyra#8366 to discuss this further.

2 Likes

I am interested here is my portfolio:

and discord:
EHGTR1903#2160

Interested I’ve added you on discord (blank#2358).

I’m interested. My discord is Vortex#9801. I sent your a request.

My portfolio: Vortex | Experienced Programmer ~ UI Designer ~ Low Poly Builder | OPEN

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.