[CLOSED] Looking to build a dev team with inexperienced developers

About Me

Hi there! I am 1ImWoW, I’ve been developing for a bit over 4 months now, I’m a developer with not much experience, I build, UI design and make GFX designs. I’ve been wanting to make a game which is original since I started but I never got the perfect idea or team to do so.

The Team
@1ImWoW , @nukilala_youtube - Builders
@AKAKOLA , @Graicez - 3D Modelers
@Pocket_Goddess , @ProfessorVaherus - Scripter
@1ImWoW - GFX Designer

About The Job

There aren’t many specifications but the most important is to have good communication skills and being active, this would help with developing efficiently. Take this project as a stepping stone, learning and becoming better, teaching each other through out the way. We’re looking for any developers, if you think you can contribute to making games and you’re interested then contact me.

Payment

Payment would be from percentage of the games earnings, if the game ‘flops’ I will pay each developer Robux depending on how much work they’ve done and what they do.

Contact Us

Send me a message on discord if you’re interested wow#8009.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey! I’m a pretty new dev too. I can script!
Feel free to reach out to me on discord :smiley:
Pocket_Goddess#1028

1 Like

Hi! Do you need a UI designer if so feel free to contact me through my discord:

ImjustaStufful#5873

I messaged you on the developer forum.

I would like to apply for this my discord is Infrar#3439

Hi, I’m new, I want to be on the project

Hello, I’m a pretty new 3d modeler. I’d like to be a part of the team :^) and I added you. My Discord user is: Rabbit Goddess#2618

1 Like

Can i please. i want to learn new things. I dont want any money plz add me on discord. Cupcake sweetiesyt#0436

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.