[CLOSED] ~ Looking to commission an Animator, Game Thumbnail/Icon Designer, and Gamepass/Badge/Dev Products Icons Designer

About Us

Hi there! I am Da1ex, the lead developer for an upcoming dress up reboot game called “Designer Mania”. The game was originally made by @MonkrysGhost back in 2014, and I am tasked with rebooting this game for a 2020 release!

The Team
@Da1ex - Lead Programmer
@MonkrysGhost - Builder/Funder
@KeysOfFate - Lead Builder

About The Job

Animator:
As the game’s animator, you’d be tasked with all animations needed for the game! Most of the animations are really needed for the pets for the game, which need idle and walk cycles, as well as the models when changing their outfits they do a small animation or when they strike a pose.

Game Thumbnail/Icon Designer:
I think this speaks for itself, you will be tasked with designing thumbnails and game icons to catch the player’s eyes when scrolling past or revisiting! This position will probably be commissioned the most than the others.

Gamepass/Badges/Dev Product Icon Designer:
As the designer of the gamepass, badges, and dev product icons, you’d be tasked with making all the icons for the game, as eye catching as possible for users!

Payment

As for Payment, we can offer Robux via our group funds, or USD via PayPal but we do prefer it be Robux if able.

Contact Us

Add me on Discord: Dalex#0001 with what position you’re looking to fill for us, along with examples. I will be reviewing the examples and if liked, will put you in contact with MonkrysGhost and we will go from there!

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon! :wink:

3 Likes

I leave you my portfolio if you are interested

Hi there, I’m interested in this job! You can find my portfolio here: [CLOSED] Nd89 (Previously BloatedDev) - Animator Portfolio

Mind you that despite my commissions currently being closed, they will open as of next week. :slight_smile:

I’m interested to be your GFX artist! Here’s my portfolio: Juno | GFX Artist/Designer

Hoping to hear back from you soon! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! I’m Aaron and I am interested in applying to become your GFX artist! I have had lots of previous commissions and all with great experiences (most ending up with a new friend). I do my best on every commission to try to make sure that I can create very visually pleasing works, despite the style!

You can check out my portfolio here:

You can also check out more of my work at:

As always I hope and look forward to working with you in the future, If you are interested you can reach me through:

DevForum Messages
Twitter : https://twitter.com/4aar0n
Discord : 4aar0n#0004

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.