[CLOSED] Low Poly Builder ($100 USD)

About The Job

We are looking for a low poly builder that can build simple city buildings. You will have to build a whole city, in a downtown style. The city will be about 500 - 700 studs and you will need to build 5 - 7-ish different types of buildings. If you do not have any experience with city buildings than I suggest you to DM me with a test building.

NOTE: This will be a simulator

Example of our desired build style

Payment

We are paying 100 USD in total (price is heavily negotiable). We are ONLY paying through PayPal. We can also pay per percentage, so if you complete 20% of the map we can pay $20. We can provide a contract if needed.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: sanxyou#9093
You must be 13 years or older to apply.
You must show past work or portfolio.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

REOPENED!

10 Likes

Im interested. Here is some of my work

2 Likes

Can we get RBX instead of USD?

2 Likes

Sadly, no. We’re saving our RBX for ads but we have most of our funds in USD

3 Likes

I sent you a friend request on discord

1 Like

Hey; I am interested in this opportunity: [Junozy’s Portfolio]

1 Like

I am interested in your pay per percentage idea. If I make all assets such as Trees, shrubs, Cliffs/mountains, rocks, and scenery. How much of a percentage would that be considered?

1 Like

Probably around 15-30%. We aren’t going to have too much trees, mountains etc…

2 Likes

Alright, if you are interested then feel free to contact me with info @sadonk#6208 on discord.

2 Likes

Ive sent a request on discord. Dadsy#3654, im interested, ill be showing past work of my low poly work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interested, I sent you a friend request on discord.

3 Likes

I can do it my user name is Wizzardofazz#8707

REOPENED! Our first builder didn’t have enough time and our second builder didn’t like that we told him we needed it more cartoony. I can provide pictures if you don’t believe me :slight_smile:

I know you said no to the Robux instead of USD but can you take that money go out and get a gift card? If so I would be interested, also do you have the blueprints of the city plan?

(doesn’t matter your country if you want to redeem them, you just have to have a gift card)

The best I can do is get you e-giftcards.

I would be happy to help make all the assets. DM on discord: snxwstxrm#7271

I am interested! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.