[CLOSED!] Low Poly Builder [10K-20K R$]

About Us

Hi there! We are Outlander Studios, a large upcoming game development team. We’re looking for low poly builders who are able to produce a map for our new simulator.

The Team
@HS_7 - Owner

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced low poly builder to join our team as our lead builder. We expect high quality models on the map which relate to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We will need to see your portfolio before you begin.

Our game needs a new map, including the models. We need this done by the end of March. We would expect this to take a maximum of 15 days but would be willing to give you till the end of March.

Payment

We are paying 10k-20k for the project in a whole, depending on the quality. Our preferred payment method is R$. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the map you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, from there I will get your Discord tag for further discussions.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello, I am interested. Here is my portfolio ItsByskyWrecker portfolio [Open For Commissions].

Hello, I am interested in this job, my discord tag is rxin#001

Im highly interested in this! my portfolio: [CLOSED] [UGC] ap_ek | Professional 3D Modeler

Hi, estpy very interested, I am a builder and translator, this is my portfolio, https: //devforum.roblox.com/t/open-spanish-expert-translator-5-robux-per-word/453540
Builder and translator [ porfolio ].
My discord is: Nicolas DEV # 4794

Hey, I’m interested in possibly filling this opportunity.

I am Interested

Hi sir im low poly builder and modeler avaible for comms my discord is : ZeXelDev#8308
(Awesome Buildings [Comms open]

unknown (4) unknown (2) unknown (1)
Check my Portfolios for more informations

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.