[CLOSED] Lugical - Builder, Programmer, & UI Designer

Hello there! I'm Lugical.

I’ve been on the Roblox platform since 2014, back when Guests were a thing. After creating my account in 2015, and playing a plethora of games, I delved into game development in 2017 as my way to give back to this platform that’s raised me, crafting projects that have amassed more than 45,000,000 visits to date. I’m a multi-trade developer, dipping my toes from everything, ranging from map building, to scripting and animating.

For a more in-depth resume of my experience, check out my Talent Hub portfolio.

For most of my development career, I’ve been working in Roblox’s gameshow industry, working to build, script, and design games similar to shows like Survivor and Big Brother, that have been played and adored by millions. It’s here I exposed myself to the various areas of development, and rose from playing around in Studio, to leading development at Roblox’s largest gameshow groups.

• Survivor Incorporated (100+ Members; 2017) | Owner & Builder (I learned to start developing here!)

• Eviction Notice (140M+ Visits; 2018) | Small Contributor (Created 3 Exit Effect Animations)

• ROBLOX: Endurance (250K+ Visits; 2018 - 2020) | Sole Developer (my own standalone gameshow)

• Reality Playground & Avenue (2K+ Members; 2020 - 2021) | Head Developer

• Enchanted Playground (700+ Members; 2020) | Sole Programmer & UI Designer

• the 1970s (100K+ Members; 2020 - 2022) | Head Developer & Programmer

I also expanded my horizons during this time, and worked for various other development teams, and worked on my own, personal projects (both individual and collaborative):

• Zombie Task Force (5M+ Visits; 2020) | Lead Developer & Programmer

• ROBLOX: Tag (150K+ Visits; 2020 - 2021) | Sole Developer

• Anime Wrecking Simulator (19M+ Visits; 2022) | Investor & Marketing Team

• lugical’s besstt gaemes (16M+ Visits; 2021 - Present) | I’m Lugical

• Neohex (Development Team of 4 Friends) | Lugical

• For Glory (Upcoming Historical MMORPG) | Project Manager, UI Designer, & Programmer. I lead a team of talented Roblox developers in pushing the boundaries here :slight_smile:

Outside of commissioned and personal projects, I’m the creator of CameraService, the open-sourced alternative to Roblox’s static camera system. To date, it’s been downloaded more than 500 times. Information on it is down below!

DevForums Post

Technical Explanation (If you’re interested)

When I have the time, I release step-by-step guides for developers, having been read by more than 45,000 developers.

How to Make Cutscenes & Text Sequences!

How to Make Game Intros with UI & Scenery!

Making a Spectate for Multiplayer Games!

How to Use CameraService!

CameraService (My Open-Source)

Read more about it here! Features programmed include camera-tilting, shaking, customizability, & smoothing.

Zombie Task Force

ROBLOX: Tag

Enchanted Playground

For Glory

Features include keybinds, user-interface tweening, sprinting, & dynamic weather synced between servers.

Neohex

Open Me!

Graphics!

Untitled design (3)

User-Interfaces!

RobloxScreenShot20220120_220751606

Open Me!

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, Discord (@lugical.me) or via X at: https://twitter.com/LugicalDev

Thanks for reading! :blue_heart:

15 Likes

Hello! I’m interested in hiring you for a game, are you available by any chance?

1 Like

Apologies, but I am currently closed on commissions!

2 Likes