[CLOSED] Making a Game Logo for FREE!

I want to try out some of the new techniques I learned! My discord is bionic#9528 and I’m only taking one commission so act quickly! :smiley:

1 Like

Added (30 characterssssssssssss)

Just added! Hopefully I was first??? maybe! lol

1 Like

Well, considering that there is a comment 14 minutes ago that says “Added”, and considering the title of the post says “CLOSED”, I’ll assume that you’re not first. Either way, it’s fine. This person didn’t show any of their work or examples in their post, so it’s unsure if this person actually does decent GFXs or not.

Yeah, I just released that! lol

If you’re going to be making logos and stuff you should probably first show some of your work.

Yeah I probably should’ve, but since it was free I thought it wouldn’t have mattered.

1 Like

Ya know, instead of being a complete jerk about it, you coulda been nice? Like c’mon lad.

I’m sorry if my comment came across as rude. That was not my intention at all. I was just trying to be objective about the situation.

Oh frick, yeah I should’ve put my work in. I just didn’t think it was necessary to show my work if I was doing a project for free.

1 Like

Hi yall! I’m opening this up again for a 2nd time! Like before, I’m only accepting 1 person until I do this again in the future. I had fun with the last one so lets do it again! As requested, I’m putting my portfolio here: | Closed Temporarily | BionicTea | 2D Cartoon Artist and Graphic Designer | Portfolio |