[CLOSED] Mullet Mafia Dev is hiring a Graphics Designer

CLOSED

Mullet Mafia Dev

Hello there! :wave: Mullet Mafia Dev is currently hiring a Social Media Artist who can create content for our Twitter. Mullet Mafia is a Development team on Roblox creating content and fun games, and we want you to be apart of it. Our position entails creating graphics weekly & helping us promote our brand through Social Media.

Job Details:

• Create a weekly graphic
  • Create numerous Twitter assets (banner, profile pic) for the brand
  • Creative freedom to come up with what you want (all you must do is follow our guidelines)
  • Work closely with the devs at Mullet Mafia Dev

Guidelines:

• Weekly graphic should be based around an upcoming game (in dev)
  • Or around a prior game with 500+ concurrent, Captive
  • You can also do a general Roblox post which can be the devs (and you!) or individually any of us posing for a graphic
  • 16:9 ration required, preferably 1920x1080 images
  • Mullet Mafia Dev logo must be visible in the bottom right hand corner (and Large for easy viewing!)

Nice to have traits:

• Past experience with running social media accounts
  • Creative enough to come up with your own post
  • Planned out stuff to make

Notes:

• Payment can increase as we work together
  • The frequency can increase from once a week

Payment:

10k+ Robux, paid weekly

Contact

Please reach out to me via Direct Messages on either the DevForum or my Twitter, @Mullets_Gavin. Start your message with your portfolio & mention you are applying for the Social Media Artist position & I can quickly start messaging you back!

Thanks friend :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey :wave:, Iā€™m interested in this job. Here is my portfolio: [CLOSED] NabeelPlays' Portfolio
I had past experience in running a social media account- https://twitter.com/microblox

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.