[CLOSED] Music Composer - For HIre!

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a composer. I specialize in medieval and techno styles but have dabbled in it all. I have been making music for about a year on Roblox and have previously been doing music for 3 years before that.

Showcase

You can view my assets here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Pkp8respizxto0pk6WNxs5bLTjj4GlfA?usp=sharing

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, and I am able to work during the week for about 3 hours due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either commision pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is paypal. But I accept group funds also.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/dmcclelland101 or on discord @crew#6742

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW AND UPDATED PORTFOLIO!

10 Likes

I recommend crew, he’s very reliable and his music is very good

2 Likes

Thanks mmad. Also seas is almost done! :smiley:

1 Like

I think you also should say what’s your software for music composing.
By the way i may hire you
because…

stonks :chart_with_upwards_trend:

(based on what he told me) he uses both soundtrap and FL studio

LOVE the medieval styled ones. Keep up the great work!

Yep. Also contact me on discord or on here because i am hardly ever one twitter

Thanks! I am pretty good a medieval ones.

Always good to see new composers in the community.
We are a rare species, as we all know. There isn’t many of us.

Ya I have noticed that lol. Why is there not a lot?

Mostly, because being a composer is hard and not most people think it’s not important and it’s hard getting hired as a composer. But your music is 10/10 I hope to see you around in Dev forums and I hope you get people to hire you.

It’s also cause composing is not profitable as a career in the future past this game, most people won’t even end up working as a composer past college.

I decided to start a game! Thanks for all the feedback!

New portfolio!