[CLOSED] Need help finishing last part of game ($200+)

About
Hi there, I am ScrumbleGames, owner of BrickMotion Studios, a studio with over 8000 members. I am actively trying to put together the best team for this studio.
Group: BrickMotion Studio - Roblox
The Team
@ScrumbleGames - Builder/Project Manager
COULD BE YOU - Scripter

The Game
You can see our progress so far here: NEW! Giant Battles [BETA] - Roblox

About The Work

I am looking to hire a professional scripter with at least two years of scripting experience. The game is mostly completed, I just need a few more buttons to the UI, shop items, twitter codes and a few other small jobs. The assets are commissioned so the team for modeling and art is constantly changing based on what is needed. Assets needed for your programming or vision will be paid for and provided.

Deadlines
The goal is to release the game before 2021, preferably the beginning of December. The amount of work left to do is minuscule compared to what has already been completed. It should not be too long of a commission.

Requirements
You must have a portfolio of past works and games.

Payment

I am paying in USD $200 (can be negotiated if work exceeds expectation), or a percentage of the game. Robux can also be negotiated if preferred.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/BrickMotionRBLX
As well as through discord Scrumble#2715

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why does that game look familiar to me?

Because its a spinoff of an old popular game that has not been updated to current roblox standards

I’m interested, sent you a friend request on Discord.
cash money#5196
My portfolio.

Applications are still open, you can add me on discord here Scrumble#2715