[CLOSED] Needing a Low Poly Builder

Low Poly Builder Needed

About Us

Hello. We are Gutsy Games, and we are in need of a low poly builder.

About The Job

We are looking for a low poly builder that is decent, and NOT expensive. This job will contain low poly building for you to do. If you are not interested or passionate about this, it is not recommended for you to build for us. You should meet the requirements of our example. If you cannot build something like our example, it is not recommended for you to build for us.

You will be building stuff like a computer lab, location, obby, etc. We are unsure about how much building is needed currently.

Example of our game's build style

Our game needs the building to be completed by the end of this month. You’ll just have to finish the remaining of the game.

Payment

We are paying a total of 2,000 robux by group funds. You first build, and then we pay. We can negotiate by how we pay; for example, pay 500 robux for each building until we get to 2,000. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the building you’ve created.

Contact Us

Contact is removed because this post has been labeled [CLOSED] (meaning no hiring) and I still get friend requests about hiring.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi im interested im low poly builder for hire ill contact u in discord with my Portfolios. (Awesome Buildings [Comms open]

im insterested, ive added you on discord and ill send you my work

I am interested, let me get my portfolio. I can’t do the detailed low poly, but I can do lobbys, obbys, etc.

PORTFOLIO - [DESPERATE TO BUILD] sunkvss portfolio

I am interested, here is my portfolio: ItsByskyWrecker portfolio [Open For Commissions]

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.