Closed new one opened

about 5k-10k Depends if you only want the prison or the city outskirts ect.

Added you on discord, 12904#1757.

1 Like

Sent u a friend request on Discord
AQUA#5677

Just thought Iā€™d leave a bit of feedback.

I hired Aatlxs around 10 days ago. When hiring I asked for daily updates as long with fast work. His attitude is greatā€¦ but the dedication as lacking. After asking him over 20 times for pictures, still has not sent one.

Me and my team gave 2 days to send a picture before we go another direction, nothingā€¦ So, I appologize @Aatlxs_Dev, but your services are no longer needed.

For everyone that is considering hiring, great attitude, poor execution.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback, Sorry I couldnā€™t Meet up to your standards, I have been having some family issues, and hope you understand. Best of luck with your game!

1 Like

Would like to possibly discuss a few things regarding a huge project my team have going on. Would you be available to contact me?

Hey, based on these replies you seem to be good at what I do. I just have some suggestions on how to improve your GFX. First the limbs arenā€™t bent. This isnā€™t a requirement for good GFX, it just makes it look a bit more natural. Also the lighting setup could be improved. Youā€™ll probably want some ambient occlusion and a soft lighting setup like a studio.

Sorry! I didnā€™t quite see this message for a while, it you still need me be sure to message me via Dev forums or discord at Developer#8173

1 Like

Updated version: COMMS OPEN|Portfolio| Builder/Modeller/UI