CLOSED (nolonger open)

About Us

Hello! I am DEATHRON6, I own a new studio called QUBE Development. I am looking for people to help us start up commissions, I do hope you will join us, we are focused on Reinventing fun on roblox, yes its still fun but we can do better. We hope you will join us at qube.
The group link:
https://www.roblox.com/groups/5636596/Qube-Development#!/about

The Team
@DEATHRON6 - Owner
@laurennial - Co-Owner
@Starlight_Aesthetix - Manager
@jaden12024881 - Manager
@FASTMASKS - Manager
@BJCBOSS - Head Developer
@Exaboy- Project Management Team
@couldbeyou - Project Management Team
@couldbeyou - Lead Builder
@couldbeyou - Lead Scripter
@Pepermintz - Modeler
@Samuel_xam - Modeler
@Brau_pro123 - Modeler
@TraitorDemonic - Builder
@punkde - Builder
@couldbeyou - Terrain
@Ieftty - Scripter
@PalmCrafter - UI
@JuusesGFX - Artist

About The Job

We are new, we need spaces filled, We are needing to open comissions, theese are the only spots open, we will pay per commission. I thank you for reading, you will be doing assigned jobs when we get commissioned. Discord required.

Payment

We are paying 2-15k Depending on the commission size. We will be giving percentages once we open our own games around 5-10

Contact Us

You can contact me at DEATHRON6#7946
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

3 Likes

I might be interested in building. I have to go, but I will talk to you tomorrow.

Alright thanks.I cant wait to hear back from you

1 Like

I sent you a DM on the devforum.

I interested but for your instance I am new and haven’t build a game with many developers.
But I want this to be my first opportunity.

My discord
alan__nk__#0382

1 Like

Hello. I am very interested to work as a UI designer for you. I contacted you on Discord. My username is PalmCrafter#8841.

Added! (will#4070)

I can build low and high poly (:

I’m interested in the terrain builder role! I’ll add you on Discord. (PokieDev#5067)

Im interested in help! im new and looking to be first time hired!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.