[CLOSED] - [Official] Amazon Hotels

Okay thanks so much for assisting me.

No problem :smile:

You cannot compare a contract to a application. A contract and a application are two different things.

Contract

When you and your client agree to the terms and conditions you set out.

Application

Someone who is applying for you, however isn’t liable to agree to any responsibilities or terms the company/you has set out because they are not hired by the company/you and therefore not a member of your team.

2 Likes

Did you mean 160,000 robux per two weeks?

5 Likes

He means only 160 robux. He said he only has a couple hundred.

1 Like

160 Robux is worth a little over 50 cents. You aren’t going to find anyone willing to do this for 50 cents.

12 Likes

For all of this you would honestly need at least 100k robux. Nothing less, plenty more. You are asking for professional high quality work, for pennies. Literally.

Do some work on your own and earn an income, sell commissions or something. But unless you find a new, inexperienced developer, or one that doesn’t care for profit (and has an abundance of time), you won’t find what you’re looking for here.

You juar have way to many things that you’re requesting to be done for the pay you’re offering. You essentially want someone to build you an entire fully functional detailed hotel, and code it all.

For the coding aspect, I know @wind_o makes a ready to go system for that you could probably check out (and it’d be cheaper than hiring someone to code an entire system from scratch, although still a lot more than 160 robux every 2 weeks.)

As for building, good luck on that. You could possibly scavenge around and find someone on the cheaper end who is good, but they are thin and few.

6 Likes

This is too little for this kind of project. I would say that a builder would want at least 100-150k robux from this kind of project… or even more.

Good luck finding a dev… you won’t find one…

Paying someone 160 for that much per 2 weeks is essentially nothing, and if you don’t have enough rather don’t ask for a developer. 160 robux will get you a basic modelled bed at best.

Being rude and boisterous to potential developers won’t get you far either

Sarcasm like this comes off as rude too, this is not a place to beg either so I wouldn’t recommend doing it.

A lot of things are wrong here and I think you should look at your project and other similar ones on the devforum before posting a job offer such as this.

3 Likes

Isn’t gambling against the ToS?

4 Likes

Mhm, your right. Anything to do with gambling is over 18.

With 160 robux every 2 weeks you will only get an amateur and I think even this will be difficult.
Too much work and little pay, this is a lack of respect.
You’re literally devaluing builders and scripters, and you’re not going to get any good at it.
I recommend that you arrange a way to pay at least 10k for each builder Per week, and 20k for a scripter to begin with.
Otherwise, in addition to not getting anyone to do the service, you will be frowned upon here …

I don’t think you covered this well, you are asking for a lot more than you are willing to pay for, and that low of a pay for such things you have listed is too low, in my opinion.

As the others said, 160 robux per two weeks for more then 10 objectives you want your builder to complete is a very small pay, and will retract developers from agreeing to work with you. For this amount of work, you should be paying 5 - 6 digits R$ (??,??? - ???,???)

1 Like

Um, this is the DevForum…so…pretty much no one will work for that. A whole detailed building is like 100k tbh. You should go to Hidden Developers instead and maybe you’ll find a builder to assist you.

Or just save up for a few months then try looking for a whole team.

2 Likes

I would also suggest to not make snarky remarks like this. It will really deter any devs who MIGHT be willing to help. Payment is a major part, but communications is more important.

1 Like

Note I will be taking this topic down as I have already found a dev who wants to do it for free! Thanks alot everyone above!

The protocol is to put [CLOSED] in the title.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Requested by topic creator.