[CLOSED] Outlander Studios are hiring Programmers

Outlander Studios, the development team responsible for creating the game Backflip Simulator are currently hiring programmers for our upcoming projects.

Outlander Studios are currently hiring programmers to work on updating current projects & help put new ideas into gameplay reality. We are currently looking for an advanced programmer to finish our current simulator game, Flipping Simulator. Many core elements of the game have been scripted, along with some other features, leaving around half the game left to be scripted. A few examples of what you will be tasked with are working to make UIs fuctional, using Roblox datastores, other standard features all simulators have. If you are hired, you will be given access to a Trello board including all features we require within our upcoming project, along with a description for each. This project must be complete before the end of this month, leaving you a few weeks to work on it. Payment will depend on the efficiency & quality of work produced by you.

Outlander Studios seeks to bring some of the most innovative games to Roblox. To do so, we require hard working, eager staff. We welcome developers of all backgrounds & seek to work alongside you with excellent communication & teamwork skills.

We believe a job at Outlander Studios is more than a commission, we see it as an opportunity to learn, improve, meet new people & expand your skill set. We seek to provide you with all the resources you need to become better both within your current skills & new ones.

If you are interested in working alongside us in future projects, we have some core values that we believe are essential. First is teamwork, although we do understand some developers enjoy working solo within projects, we promote the idea of teamwork due to the simple nature & effectiveness of it. Second is communication, we seek to ensure that all members of our team are, at all times, aware of what exactly is going on, furthermore to ensure our community can rest assured that we are working to deliver promised projects & updates on-time.

If a job at Outlander Studios seems attractive to you, send me a message on DevForum & I will reply with my Discord tag, please do this instead of directly attempting to contact me on Discord. All applicants must be over the age of 13.

8 Likes

Hello, I am interested. Please add me on discord at:
Exaboy#2811

If you need a UI designer to work with the programmer, here is my portfolio :

1 Like

Hello,

I am interested, contact me on Discord
My portfolio : Experienced Programmer | Beez_up's Portfolio

ItsChoco#0902

what do you mean,Hs_7,what happened?

I vouch. Great team to work with and an awesome community! Can’t wait to see what comes in the future.

I am interested in working with you.
Add me on discord: Idkr_Man#6666

Hey! I would like to apply. I think I can get this game done in a week. I am willing to script 6-7 hours on your game daily. And I’m a really hard worker. Here is my portfolio: Scripting portfilio [2.5 years of experience] - #9 by onrecords

Hello, this seems like an awesome project and I like your idea and plan, contact me on discord at
jasondeliburedue#5740

Interssed my discord is HarryMcFlury#8910

Hello, I am very interested. Please contact me at
Aidan :rose:#0639

Here is my Discord: Dale#3443!

Hey, I am intressed My discord is HarryMcFlury#8910

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.