[CLOSED] Pet Modeler Needed! [24k]

[CLOSED]

About Us

Hello, I am 12904, current Lead of Development for Barbie Kingdom, a clothing group on roblox worth millions. We are branching into game development!

The Team
@BarbieBankz - Owner/Investor
@12904 - Scripter
@NANOPIXELLOVER - Modeler

About The Job

We are looking for a modeler that is willing to do us 14+ bird meshs.

[LOW POLY]

Example:

https://gyazo.com/dd4d66b66c71e9c81af0df48c46d5003

Common birds:

Blue bird
Red Bird
Green bird
Yellow bird
Pink bird

Uncommon birds:

Rainbow bird
Grass bird (green color, with grass at the beginning to tips of wing)
Flower bird (pink/yellow color, with flowers at the beginning to tips of wing)
Rock bird (grey color, with stones for wings, stones going down its spine)

Rare birds:

Cloud bird (Light baby blue, with clouds as its wings, kinda like that pokemon)
Ghost bird (White, the bird but lowered opacity)
Fire bird (Red, yellow, orange, flames coming out of its wings)

Legendary birds:

King bird (Very rich dark red, with a king’s crown on top)
Void bird (Galaxy texture, sparkly body)

You must be good with particles as well as modeling.

Payment

We are paying 10k for the mesh as well as 1k for each different type of bird since it will be based off the same mesh. The total will be 24k

Contact Us

You can contact me on discord at 12904#1757

2 Likes

Hello, I do not think you want to hire me, but I can do this. If you need to see my portfolio DM me.

1 Like

Yes, it is 700-1k robux per pet

1 Like

Okay, I will make a bird then show it to you and see if that is what you want. Do you want it in a flying motion or standing?

1 Like

Sorry, but we prefer to hire someone else.

1 Like

Is this a joke? If not, do you mind me asking why…? Aside from a lack of enthusiasm in the beginning, there seem to be no problems with Sam’s work. 100% understand that as the employer, it’s your decision, but this seems kinda rash.

1 Like

We just removed him as developer for a past project, we will rather not relive the same experience.

3 Likes

Yes, the experience was bad. I do not really need a job right now as I have others, but this is quick R.

1 Like

Once again, no offense, we prefer not to do business with you as of right now… This is not the style we are going for currently rn as well. A reference picture will be given to whoever applies.

3 Likes

You should list the style. Some modelers aren’t good at lowpoly, others are gods at it. Same goes for different styles.

1 Like

Still open! We have just about doubled what we were paying!

1 Like

Answer remains the same, we prefer to hire someone else.

1 Like

Would you be able to pay in USD?

Here is my portfolio

1 Like

From what I remembered I do not think they pay in USD.

1 Like

Sorry, we are only able to pay in robux

1 Like

Actually, Add me on disc, we can discuss it, my employer is kinda open to it for an extent.

1 Like

Sam, with all due respect, they said they DID NOT want to hire you repeatedly. This is making you look very desperate. If someone says they don’t want to hire you, please listen to them. It ends whatever needless conversation is going on.

They have nothing to prove/show you, and you have nothing to prove/show them. So why repeatedly ask if they want to hire you, even after they said no 3 times?

4 Likes

To to mention I already closed the post because we have hired @UlfhednarBathory to do them.

@Samchan77 I would appreciate it if you would just stop trying to convince us to re-hire you. It is not going to happen, we made that mistake once, a month later, we finally got sick of it and fired you. Please refrain from asking to us to hire you again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.