[Portfolio] 2Bvild | Builder, Modeler & an UI artist

Couldn’t say anything about this guy even if I wanted to. One of the most polite and rather friendly person on this platform. He surely will deliver anything that you hire him for at an fair price.

2 Likes

Commission for @FoxtrotOperator.
Another work added to my portfolio! :smiley:

2 Likes

He is a very talented developer! His skills are great! I would recommend him to other people!

2 Likes

He’s a cool dude, with some amazing work! Highly recommend him! :+1:

3 Likes

Here comes a few new builds to my portfolio!

6 Likes

Added 2 more models to my portfolio.

4 Likes

He’s a very talented developer, he works professionally and lots of detail. I would definitely hire him!

3 Likes

Working on I_BigHead’s homestore.
Some work progress since I haven’t updated my portfolio in a while.

2 Likes

Added newer works

2 Likes

Commission for @Voulge (Bakiez Bakery V3)

2 Likes

Created a stunning food/drink menu for my upcoming project. Very professional, had zero complications, and got the job done. Nothing but amazed by his skills. Would definitely recommend.

5 Likes

Finished commission for Deserted - 🏝️ Deserted 🏝️ [STORY] - Roblox
Map will be added in the game soon!
Screenshots:

Commissions are still closed but you can hit me up at 2Bvild#9828. I’ll only accept the ones I feel like accepting.

Note that building commissions start at 10k robux and UIs start at 5k robux. Group Funds only!

1 Like

Commissions are open again. (Bump)

1 Like

A bit pricey but you are getting very high quality work which is front page ready, would recommend for anyone looks for well detailed maps.

2 Likes

I am for sure interested in hiring you, please add me. $Hunter;#3768

I sent a friend request, be sure to accept it

I’ve followed 2Bvild’s work before and even been contracted for some projects that they were also contracted for and it’s fascinating - amazing quality, reasonable prices and superb customer service. Definitely planning on ordering for my upcoming game.

1 Like

Commission for @noxyra

Here’s my personal project called, Peace in Mind.
Yes, you guessed it. It’s a showcase that I’ve made in a day ;p
Play here: Peace In Mind [Showcase] - Roblox

2 Likes

High quality builds, would recommend him if you need anything built!

2 Likes