(Closed) - QUlCKRED | Logo Designer

Would love to comission you, but you arnt accepting discord friend requests, please add me (LordBasw#4819)

1 Like

It says you are not accepting friend requests.

1 Like

Completely recommend QUICKRED for your needs…

Ordered an icon for my group and he was completely professional, responsive, and everything you want to see in an artist.

The finished product came out even better than I imagined, and was finished within a few hours of ordering.

2 Likes

Hey! I know this sounds… weird… but would you join my creator group, called Epyk, as the logo designer. We would be a team of which I make the GFX and you the logos, so that we could offer a one-stop place for game promotion assets. You would get 50% of the revenue from each commission. You would be required to be active as possible, so that we could complete orders as quickly as we can!

Cheers,
cyph

Very professional and fast! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Def recommended! Underrated designer! Cheap, fast, nice! 10/10. My game with the logo will be posted soon so you can see it!

2 Likes

I asked for an order and he was able to finish it in a single day for only 850R$! He was able to tweak anything I had concern with and was able to quickly solve any requests/changes I asked for. I’ll for sure recommend him to anyone that needs a logo fast.

1 Like