CLOSED [R$150,000] SuperMelon is looking for a city builder

The pay for this role has been increased from R$100,000 to R$150,000.
The applications for this role will close on Saturday 30th March.

header

role

Builder | Contracted (set payment)

Experience

• Previous building experience, preferably at least 1 year on Roblox or a similar game engine.
  • Previous experience working on a large and/or successful project is preferable.
  • Previous experience building in a realistic/ city style. A similar style to UD Westover or ER Liberty City
  • Full or new member of the developer forums is preferable.

Note: You must have a discord account to apply for this role.

job%20description

This is a one time contract, you may be offered future opportunities depending on your performance in this role, however, this is not guaranteed.

You will be building a small city (~1000 studs2) made up mostly of building exteriors, and some other small building exteriors around the map (<10) for an open world game map.

payment

PAY

APPLY_

If you’re at all interested, please apply here.

Alternatively, send an email to hiring@supermelon.games with your portfolio and how you are suitable for this position.

11 Likes

Interesting offer for other builders.
If your looking for terrain being done.
(Smooth Terrain) let me know, and I can send over my portfolio.

4 Likes

Just fixed this post up to work with dark theme, sorry about the previous colour scheme!

0 Likes

Hiya, I’m quite interested in the post. Is it still open?

1 Like

Yes, applications will be accepted for another week or two.

2 Likes

@SteadyOn My building skills have improved since I sent the application so I was wondering if I could apply again and both applications would count?

1 Like

Send another application and say that you are resending due to your skills improving in the ‘anything else’ section

1 Like

The pay for this role has been increased from R$100,000 to R$150,000.

3 Likes

The applications for this role will close on Saturday 30th March.

2 Likes

When will you announce who gets hired. Furthermore I also didn’t to submit a few more screenshots

0 Likes

I’m really curious. The application form recorded my email address? Is that nessasary, I’m a bit scared. As you now know my First name, Middle name and my email address…

0 Likes

This is to stop more than one application per account. I don’t think there are any places to enter in first and second name, but if you want to use a different email go ahead and use a different Google account, I have no interest in anyone’s personal information :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s unlikely the person who was accepted will be publically announced, however I will post here when applications are closed, and then when an applicant is chosen. Not making any promises but I may contact people who were not accepted too.

2 Likes

Applications are now closed. When a person is selected I will post here again.

(I can’t post as the topic was closed, @StevenMacLeod was chosen for this role.)

0 Likes

closed #16

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes