[CLOSED] Rcndel | Builder - 3D Modeler - Terrain Designer

About Me

STATUS | OPEN NOT CLOSED :green_circle:

I’ve been on ROBLOX since 2016. I’ve started building since 2017, then in 2020 is when I became a 3D Modeler (still learning how to texture on blender), and I am still trying to improve to become a better version of myself. I’m very determined in what I make and what I want on a map. I do like working with a group of talented developers, but at the same time I wouldn’t want to stress myself enough in what I have to do in my ongoing life.

(Only doing commissions)

Recent Assets

Vehicles

Sedan

Pick-Up Truck

Jaguar

Knife Truck

Hot Air Balloon

Ship

Boat

Props

Pine Trees

Palm Trees

Grass

Meshed Terrain

Dead Trees

Chests

Recent Maps

Mall

Sadon

Park

Barn

Boutiques

Office

Carnival

Extra

This section is just for things that gets me out of my “comfort zone”. If you see the style in here, then I can do this type of building style as well. (don’t get me addicted to building plastic yes?)

West

Football

Islands

Lockers

Warehouse

Availability

I would say I’m more available on the weekends for like 8-12 hours, and for the weekdays I would say 3-5 hours which isn’t a lot (due to school and work), but it’s better than nothing. So feel free to send a direct message on Discord, 𝙍𝙚𝙣#9437 (EST Time Zone)

Map Commissions [OPEN] :green_circle:
Asset Commissions [OPEN] :green_circle:

Payment

Map Prices

Small Map - [:robux_light: 10,000 - :robux_light: 15,000 ]

Medium Map - [:robux_light: 20,000 - :robux_light: 35,000 ]

Large Map - (SOON)

Asset Pack Prices

[:robux_light: 5,000 - 10,000 :robux_light:]

(The amount of assets, increases the price)

(For now I’m doing the transferring by group funds or by T-Shirt, but later on this will change)

Summary

tanks 4 washin :white_heart:

23 Likes

Rcndel is an amazing builder. I worked with him multiple times and he has always put in the hardwork to get a map or asset finished. Also a very nice person to work with as well!

2 Likes

This guy is AMAZING. Super talented, doesn’t just get the job done but goes beyond! Super impressive work <3

3 Likes

@ciZur and I commissioned Rcndel for fantasy house interiors/exteriors and he killed it. If you have him build for you his work will amaze you. He also finishes things very fast for the quality that it is. I definitely recommend him if you are looking for professional level work.

3 Likes

I’ve worked with Rcndel on a project before and he’s proven to be both a fast and incredible builder (and very easy to get along with!). I have no doubt that if you commissioned him you’d find that he would exceed your expectations. Highly recommended.

3 Likes

Ren is a very promising guy, gets his work done in less than a week and creates detailed assets, he’s able to understand what i want and an overall 10/10, highly recommend him! very budget friendly guy and is willing to accept decent negotiations. Amazing work and service, highly recommend him!!

3 Likes

This guy is one of the best map makers I’ve seen so far in Roblox.

2 Likes

I don’t consider myself to be “the best”, but thanks Rico!

Interested! Please add me on discord:

SecretCypher#4300

Hey, I just added you on Discord. I have an interesting new project requires a lobby for a racing battle game. Would love to discuss if I can hire you for this project!

Any idea when map commissions will be open? Thanks in advance.

It depends if it’s a small build, then maybe I could slide in one more.

Rcndel is an extremely talented builder and always ensures that his work is high quality and perfectly meets the client’s specification. His communication is brilliant and delivery time is beyond outstanding! Honestly I could not recommend enough.

1 Like

Very polite and fast builder, got it done as soon as he could, really kind as he offered to add extra details, overall building quality was 10/10 and better than I had expected! I would recommend him!

1 Like

realy good work
maybe i will take you for soon project

1 Like

Any idea when you think your map commissions will open? The builds are fantastic! However, what I need is kinda big so I’m unsure.