[CLOSED] Recess Aesthetics is looking for a GFX ARTIST (short-term)

About Us

Hi there! I’m SamWillGoHam, an up-and-coming clothing designer here in the community. I run my own clothing group, recess aesthetics, which has gained nearly 1k members at the time of this post. I am looking for a highly skilled and professional GFX artist to create a game icon and thumbnail for recess’s homestore.

The Team
@SamWillGoHam - Owner, does nearly everything
@azearae - Homestore builder
Looking for - GFX Artist

You can check out the group here:

And the homestore if you would like:

About The Job

I’m looking for a skilled and professional GFX Artist for a one-time commission consisting of 2 pieces, a game icon and a thumbnail. These are intended for use in our homestore, so they must fit in well with the theme and aesthetic of the rest of the group.

LOOKING FOR GFX WITH RENDERS. NOT 2D ART.

Examples of the skill level I'm looking for, if you know you are NOT fit for this job, do NOT apply.

Payment

I will be paying based on your commission prices. I prefer to use group funds. Absolutely not paying USD, only robux.

Contact Us

Reply here with a link to your portfolio + contact info. You must have a portfolio and ability to post on the DevForum in order to apply. Those without a portfolio will not be considered!

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

fin;#4521

1 Like

hi im a gfx artist my portfolio is GFX/Ui | Badlad921’s Portfolio
☆Lavaboy☆#9734

Interested in this position! Here’s my portfolio.
Discord is Hanamii#1389

1 Like

The position is still open as of now! I will reach out to my chosen GFX artist by the end of the day.

I like what I am seeing so far, but still open to other applicants just to keep my options open.

Please remember to REPLY HERE with the required information. DON’T contact me via Discord without my permission…I’ll block you without hesitation.

1 Like

The chosen artist has been reached out to and started working, thank you to those who applied!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.