[CLOSED] Scripter (Dev Nation)

About Us

Greetings, and Salutations! We are Dev Nation, a medium size upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a scripter to work with us on our new game, Store Quests!

The Team
@Programmxr - Founder/Builder
@TheWorstOne_2 - Scripter
@Programmxr - UI
@Nerkonl - Scripter
@puggerly - GFX ARTIST
Currently, our game isn’t up and running yet.

About The Job

We are looking for an advance scripter to join our team as our lead scripter. We expect high quality scripts that our team asks you to make. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 40 scripts completed by the end of this month.

Payment

Each game developer will be payed a portion of the games income via group payouts. Scripters will be payed 40 percent of the group payouts.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Are you interested in this position? Contact us here at Dev Nation! We would love to hear form you!

1 Like

We love that you are apart of our team!

1 Like

May you provide more detail on the job please?

Yes, I will edit this. (3000000)

1 Like

Hey there, I’m interested in the GFX spot. I can contact you in a message if that’s alright.

That sounds great! We can’t wait to hear from you!

2 Likes

Interested, check my portfolio ArdominB | GFX Artist For Hire! (Closed)
Discord : Ay-Men#7917
Filling gfx artist position…

Sorry, but the GFX Artist is currently closed.

1 Like

I still don’t understand what you need the scripter to do. You’re just saying what the game is.

The scripter needs to make various things such when you buy a building gamepass you can claim that building. Also they need to script my Ui’s.

2 Likes

Thank you for applying! This topic is now closed!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.