[CLOSED] [SCRIPTER] Knife Party: Reborn

About Us :pushpin:

Hi there, I’m Ravogan from Beast Games. You may have known me as the Project Lead for the front page game, Superhero City. (Which racked in 50K USD within it’s 2 week debut on front page.)

The Job :clipboard:

We are looking for a highly-skilled and active scripter to help us develop a knife game similar to Assassin and it’s mechanics, as well as MM2.

(Basically, skilled enough to code a knife game with components such as round systems, knife crates, knife unboxing, inventories, a knife weapon, etc.)

However, this is not an MM2 remake, in my opinion the game has an obvious flaw which I plan to redesign in our new style of knife game that hasn’t been explored yet, but will be widely successful like our last game.

Examples of Knife Party's Game Visuals

Activity and skillset is the #1 priority in what I’m looking for in a scripter. Your dedication and effort put into the project will pay off as I plan on paying :arrow_down: (see below).

Payment :chart_with_upwards_trend:

50% of game profits. (A set one-time payment is negotiable, but as our games still generate revenue to this day [and decent revenue], I can guaruntee a set % would be the best option.)

Contact Us :computer:

If you’re interested in the job or want to request further details, please reach out to me through
Ravogan#7275 [Discord], @Ravo_RBLX on Twitter, or (preferably) Devforum DMs.

Thank you :slight_smile: :+1:

PS: I already have knife animations, sound effects, a custom logo, custom renders, and a sountrack by BSlickMusic pre-made for the game.

Map Progress

…and knives.

Our game just needs more maps (which I will handle myself), and scripts and it’s ready-for-release.

2 Likes

For those of you who aren’t familiar with me, here’s my art portfolio:

I have added you on discord.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.