[CLOSED] Scripter looking for builder to collaborate on Tower of Hell type game

About Us

Hi there! I’m a scripter interested in making something similar to Tower of Hell with a twist or two. Direction will depend a lot on the builders preference.

You can see a mildly similar game I made here. The builder bailed on it and I want to do something new anyways.

https://www.roblox.com/games/5433006237/Spongebob-Obby-Island-Alpha?refPageId=cfbc9526-3bc2-4f9a-8277-b2873949a357

I also have money to put into ads and such.

The Team
@TheArkhitect- Scripter, UI, Investor
@username - Builder

About The Job

Looking for a builder to build and help with creative direction. Will need to do game lobby and obby sections.

Payment

Looking for partnership so offering %, range from 30-45%. Exact amount will vary depending on skill and contribution. Bonus points for modeling + building.

Contact Us

Please leave a reply here with work samples and find me on discord at TheAlchemist#2121

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can build Tower of Hell stages really quick

I am not sure about this tho. Do you have a backup plan? In case you don’t get any funds? Can you show me some pictures on what your looking for?

I don’t have anything super specific in mind. You would have most of the creative control as the builder. I’m not trying to do anything too crazy so if it flops it flops. My general approach is lets get something out relatively quickly for testing and see if it has any pull before continuing so we don’t sink a ton of time/effort into something that won’t take.

he is looking for a builder, the guy who made this post is the scripter and investor.

hey, im interested in collaborate on your ToH game, here my portfolio message me in ElNub_#0968

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-th-nub-building-portfolio/764417

ps: i could do plastic and neon only, i just dont have examples in my portfolio, i think i make good stages

Hi,
I sent you a friend request.

Best

Ok here is my discord Fire#2484

Hi im a builder and id Like to Help you

Shouldn’t it be a 50-50 split? Like it’s a partnership, so if one is the scripter and one is the builder… They should each get 50% of game earnings… Explanation please?

Preston#8138

Would like to speak to you more before I am fully interested.

builders generally get less, in this, the scripter has to do the parts, generate several towers one on top of another and match without any error, save the amount of money, etc.

See the Nubs explanation below. Quantity of work and particularly expertise required will be higher for the scripter. Also I will be doing ui and financing ads and potentially modeling if needed for the project. With all that in mind the offer is quite generous I think.

Sending you request in discord

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.