[CLOSED] Programmer/Modeler for Hire

Hello, My name is Dev_Frags and I am a 3D Modeler and a Programmer that has worked in Roblox for over 2 years. I run my own studio and I am a single, hard-working Developer. I am 14 years old and is an American/Korean. I am open to 3 commissions and willing to spend my time and work. I am currently working for an FPS game. I have titles worked such as Obby, Cafe’s, FPS, etc. I am saving my money for college and want to open a business one day.

Programming

Showcasing

Here is a short obby game I created: Transcendence Obby!!! - Roblox

Here is some Model’s I made on my own:

1. SaveDataScript and Currency System Script - Roblox
  2. Camera Bobble Effect - Roblox
    If you go to the Models Section you will see the videos and screenshots of the Model
Models Screenshots and Videos

Camera Bobble Script:

Small Laser Gun:

Door Open and Close:
Join Line and Leave Line:

Here are some screenshots of my work

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 9.50.57 AM|690x431

ad://dzqh7o6iToQUHq1upCppta1SwVd.png)

3D Modeling (NEW!)

Weapons

3D Logo's

My Terms of Service and Rights
  • I have the right to say no to your services and refuse to work with you.

• If your payment conditions are too low, we can work around with that. I do not work for free.

• If you scam me and steal my assets without permission, I have the right to report you to Roblox.

• You must follow Roblox’s ToS in order for me to work with you.

• If you force me to work, I will refuse to work with you and immediately block you.

• All Commissions and Projects will pay 50% at the start and 50% at the end.

• More Terms and Conditions Coming Soon.

Roblox's Terms of Service

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004647846-Roblox-Terms-of-Use

I am available at certain times but open for 5 days a week, I am working with others at the moment so I can or might take a little longer than usual. Also, I work like different groups so I can be delayed but some clients typically stick by, and eventually, they will make it through and I will finish.

I feel payment is the most important part so I will explain it in the best way possible. Prices are negotiable, I will only accept Pay Per Asset or One-Time Payment (Note: I will take percentages if the idea is not original and your are confident that the game will earn some sort of revenue), I prefer more of Pay Per Asset. My preferred payment type is [:robux:]. I am also selling some of the models that I showed above. The models I am selling will be only a minimum of 100 R$ :robux: or above. Please do note that if your project fails. You will need to pay a backup payment. Either R$1000 :robux: or above

Programming

Simple Script -
Robux: 500 - 2,500 :robux:
PayPal: $5 - $25

Complex Script -
Robux: 1,000-5,000 R$ :robux:
PayPal: $10 - $50

Multi-Complex Script -
Robux: 2,500 - 15,000 R$ :robux:
PayPal: $25 - $150

Short Term -
Robux: 5,000 - 100,000 R$ :robux:
PayPal: $50 - $350

Full Game/Long Term -
Robux: 100,000 R$ - 1,000,000 R$ :robux:
PayPal: $250 - $1,000

3D Modeling

Simple Model: 100 -1,000 R$ :robux:
PayPal: $1 - $10

Complex Model: 1,000 - 5,000 R$ :robux:
PayPal: $10 - $50

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/DevFrags_ or Discord: DevFrags#2441

Thanks for reading and have a great day! :slight_smile:

If you want people to offer you something you should no put the script but how it look’s when using it.

1 Like

what do you mean? because I am confused

The first script you showed is a free model

REVAMPED AND REOPENED!

30 characters

Unfortunately the first script is not a free model

Your disckrd @ doesnt work. I have a long term position open, if you are interested. @Ser Nerd the Third#7210

You edited it, it was a free model before and if i remember correctly scripts were bad.

Well if it was sorry about that, that was my first script ever made

Added:

• Terms and Conditions
  • Closed Portfolio
  • Opening again Soon.

OPEN FOR 3 COMMISSIONS!

• Updated Payment Section
  • Revamped Introduction and Who I am
  • I just started 3D Modeling!
  • Updated Contact Information!