| CLOSED | --> Scripter , UI Designer , 3D Modeler

Hiring a Scripter , a 3D Modeler & UI Designer!

About Us

Hey! We are infinite studios a small upcoming development team on roblox. We are currently working with a game called Sword Swinging Simulator.

The Team
@claudiumateescu - Team Leader
@You - Scripter
@IngeFersTe Builder
@dantdm8n - 3D Modeler
@Supermonkeycat - Animator
@You - UI Designer
@You - Composer

About The Job

We are looking for a good Scripter, 3D Modeler, UI Designer that can work with us as a Team. We want you to not be lazy and be very dedicated. You are expected to work 5 days a week at least 3 hour a day. If you’re making good progress and satisfy us with your work we might give you less work hours.

About the game

The game is a simulator where the player spawns with a starter sword. The player then have to swing the sword in order to earn swing points. The swing points can then be sold of coins. With the coins the player will be able to buy better swords, “Energy” or “Ranks”. The more energy a player has the more swing points the player can have at a time. The higher ranks a player have the higher multiplier they get aka rebirth. They can also buy eggs to hatch with coins. The eggs contains pets which will boost the players swing points per swing. Players can also unlock new areas with coins which will also boost their swings if they are in that area.

"Sneak Peaks (The map is not ready)

3D Modeler

The 3D Modeler needs to model things like, incubators, pets, swords etc

UI Designer

The UI Designer will have to make us the shop UI , Pet Inventory UI , Bars UI , and other UI’s.

Scripter
The scripter needs to make the game work. All systems to work (ex Shop System , Sword System , King of the hill , daily rewards , Duel System , and other systems discussed in dm’s)

Payment
Payment will vary on the profit made from the game! Payment is a Commitment that I will make happen and make sure everyone gets their fair share. Payments will be distributed AFTER the game is released and they will depend on the profit made from the game!

Scripter - 25%
3D Modeler - 10-15% (15% if fast worker , dedicated and active)
UI Designer - 10-15% (15% if fast worker , dedicated and active)

Contact me
Contact me at Ninja13#8246 so we can talk further with the game.

1 Like

I’m Interested, I can partly script UI and I design UI, Is there any group we will need to join?
Discord: Alexgamer1514#3620

lol my bad i messaged a wrong guy

Intrested! No discord, portfolio: [OPEN] Experienced scripter

We can’t hire u if u don’t have discord. Sorry , but discord is our single way of communications.

1 Like

This does seem very simulator to other simulator’s on Roblox. Are there any unique factors that seperates this simulator to the rest? The idea doesn’t seem to profitable, seeing as it’s extremely similiar to many simulators. Just a suggestion!

Yes there will be a plenty of new features.

In case the game fails I will sell my pin head. It won’t happen if we make the game enjoyable and put effort in it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.