[CLOSED] Snow Gymnastics is Recruiting a Development Team

As stated in the post, everything is negotiable and we are willing to pay more. They are also very simple GUI designs.

2 Likes

I just realized that I have worked for you as a builder :sweat_smile: . I don’t build anymore tho. Feel free to DM me on discord if you need help with the UI.

2 Likes

I am interested in being a GFX artist for your group, let me send you a message.

2 Likes

I’m interested in the 3D modeler position.

1 Like

I’m a GFX artist and will contact you soon.

I don’t know how much you will be paying but I don’t always work for robux, as long as I get some sort of development role, I will work for you. I do require some pay though.

Talk to you soon!

1 Like

“25 Robux for each GUI completed” is toooooo low
i think 500-1k is min. per asset

If u need UI Designer you can contact me on discord Zoxian#7341

2 Likes

For the scripter role can you show me the full price?

1 Like

The prices vary depending on the difficulty and the user’s availability. Prices will and are being discussed in DMs if the scripter is interested. We are willing to fluctuate what we are paying to suit the developers needs.

1 Like

Are you in need of an animator for poses/dances?

1 Like

We unfortunately are not. I’ll be sure to keep you in mind if we do need an animator in the future.

1 Like

I’d like to apply for builder! Please contact me on discord : Damian#6188

2 Likes

Paying 25 robux is like paying 10 cents ; you earn 12 cents working at mcdonalds PER MINUTE. I mean, just go on this website and reading this post is worth more than 25 robux. You don’t have enough money? Just do commissions of your own, while you are paying 25 robux the commissions you can do to use to fund your UI Designers can earn you like $25+ per one!

1 Like

500 robux? FOR THE ENTIRE GAME FOR A BUILDER? How do you got 16 REPLIES? Omg.
Either switch to percent pay or do commissions.

2 Likes

As stated in the post, everything is negotiable, we can pay more, and percentages are available.

Contacted. I look forward to discussing plans with the team! issie#3801

I’m intrested for 3d modeler but only if you can change the pay from 100 to 200 per asset. Keep in mind i usually do 300-850 robux per asset

portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Personally, I think 100 is too low of a payment.

1 Like

I’m willing to model for you all. I sent a discord friend request as-well. Hopefully we can negotiate.

These prices are extremely low, i do understand that you will increase the payment as of later but nobody will know if the game will succeed. I would suggest using percentages as a last resort. You may get developers but the quality will not be near proffesional.

If this is closed I recommend tagging @ staff