[CLOSED] Snowfall Cafe is looking for a Low Poly builder

ABOUT US📖

Greetings! Our group, Snowfall Cafe is seeking a low-poly builder! Snowfall Cafe is a log cabin themed cafe at the top of a beautiful, snow-covered mountain. Equipped with warm fireplaces, delicious food, and hot drinks. We strive to expand and continue to bring our customers the best service, food, and beverage possible.

You can visit our cafe here:
https://www.roblox.com/games/4850198091/Snowfall-Cafe-V1?refPageId=7ff9a6c8-2474-477f-b4d9-a66bd8fb593a

The Team👷🏻

@thundersbolt123456 - President
@ceoria - President / V1 Builder
@azvlea - President / V1 Builder
@drtrayblox34084 - VP / Programmer/ Head of Developers
@You - V2 Builder

Abou the Job📋

We are looking for a low-poly builder to join our team and to build the next version of our cafe. We expect great quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

There’s no deadline for your build, but it will be great if you finish it before 2-3 months.

PAYMENT :dollar:

We are paying through group funds. You will be paid based on your work. If you have any questions about the payment, feel free to comment here.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. You can contact:

Thomasssssss#8084
Jolly#7080

NOTE: You must be 13 years or older to apply.

You can join our discord server here: Snowfall Cafe™

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

1 Like

hey,
if you want to hire a builder to design your map or building you can look my portfolio here:

And if you wanna contact me, you can contact me on discord:
RisingRBX#4740
I hope you get this reply and I will see you next time

1 Like

I sent you a friend request. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.