[CLOSED] Sparkatic Studios {Passion Project for Beginners}

About Me

Hi there! My name is Katelyn Gelineau, I’m known as TheMangleWolf on roblox and Sparkatic anywhere else. I am 17 and have a wide variety of love and skills for many types of media arts. I am currently on my way to graduating high-school. I have always wanted to make a full playable game on roblox but don’t have the enough time to learn everything on my own and can’t spare any money to hire anyone at the moment because college is coming up pretty quickly.

About The Job

• I am looking for a team of beginner or less-experienced developers willing to participate in a passion project as a side project or just as experience working with a team.

• You will be working around a game based on blue alien planet and help decide where the game goal lies and ideas of possible cool features.

• You cannot hold me against any form of payment agreements or promises, this game has a unknown chance of success and I cannot guarantee any form of payment from it, please join at the risk of your own.

• Would prefer if communication was through Discord but I can make arrangements for other cases.

• Must be 13 or older

• I won’t accept negative behavior towards the players or the team.

Insight of Game style

The Game: https://www.roblox.com/games/4626413907/Vosriam

Positions:

@TheMangleWolf - Game Designer
@xCursed_Demon - Artist
@Crrustyy - Scripter
@matous202 - UI
@RainbowHuger - Other

Payment

Payment is not promised and is solely based on the success of the game. Payment will be split evenly between team members if so or until I re-establish the studio.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Dev Forum or:

Discord: Sparkatic#1876
Instagram: Sparkatic
Email: Katelyn.Gelineau101@Gmail.com

:smile:

4 Likes

Hello, I are you also looking for someone to make you music? If so.

Discord: DevNetCheese#2725

1 Like

We are in really early stages of the game and are just focusing on the mechanics of the game for now so we won’t really need sounds until later but I will definitely keep you in mind for sounds and music if we ever need it.

2 Likes

I’m interested, here’s my portfolio: [CLOSING SOON] Bob's Building Portfolio [Cheap!]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.