[CLOSED] Starting a new game/group team dev!

The friend request should be sent!

2 Likes

hello there what kind of game you planning in your new group and also if you want any help i really interested. you can contact me in discord:
Rising#4740

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Seeya!

1 Like

Interested , Discord : Ay-Men xD#7917
Portfolio : https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-ardominb-pro-gfx-artist-for-hire/524980

I am interested, here is my portfolio: [Closed] ICrann Programmer/Web Developer . I may need more details though to see if I can really do it all. ICrann

It’d be very much appreciated if you could possibly give some information about the game itself.

1 Like

Interested… discord: GamerOP#4004.

Isn’t that three positions?
(30 chars)

I think he is talking about a scripter who can do UI.

1 Like

can i be builder?
discord: TheShortNameInTheGalaxyRightNow#0725

First of all, what type of duties and skills do you expect in a concept creator? Second of all, I would like to be a graphic designer. I accept being paid by percentage. I would also like to be a concept creator, but once again, I’m not sure exactly what that role is supposed to do.

For graphic, design, I do NOT do realistic art, nor do I do 3D renders. I do simple, cartoony, and often anime-like 2D art. I have an (outdated) portfolio here: Closed (Read description)
Also, since I’m a high schooler with lots of online assignments, I might not be available. I also have my own development team, so I’m putting that as a priority above all else (except schoolwork, of course).

You could contact me via discord @ Maventine#5318

1 Like

Sorry I am currently busy with another project

Yeah but scripter can most of the times make gui.

Well i’m creating the team right now so i dont know about the game.

I would like to be a Builder for this game. Im 16 years old and i sent you a request on Discord. Thank you!

What’s ur user? I will add you.

I would like to join this team as a scripter, got 7 months of scriptorna experience and I script every Dingle day at least 3 hours a day. I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord. My Discord is Maxen2031#3524

Are you in need of animators? They are sometimes crucial in development and can really make a game feel alive.

1 Like

Send me some of ur works on discord.

i would like to be a builder if that spot still open

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.