CLOSED | lightsort | UI Designer & Scripter

Neumorphism Banner

:wave: about me

heyo! i’m light, a self-taught UI/UX Designer and Scripter. i’ve been designing and scripting for nearly 3 months and a year respectively. additionally, i have experience with 3d render arts, which i no longer offer my services for.

if you’re wondering why my portfolio is all in lower-case, it’s 'cause grammar is overrated.

:warning: this portfolio is no longer actively maintained. while some aspects are up-to-date, such as my job experiences, most, if not all, of the scripting and ui/ux showcases are outdated.

:herb: experiences

i’ve worked with numerous groups and developers, and contributed to quite a few projects.

my contributions

:art: showcase

check out some of my works!

scripting

cravings

order system

estyns game hub

theme toggle

noah’s treehouse help system

help frame
requests indicator
requests list

cosmos afk system

:joystick: check it out here

elects graphics payment center

:joystick: check it out here

ui/ux

chatter, a social media app concept

neumorphism-styled spotify concept art

futuristic hologram ui concept

glassmorphism- and aurora-styled calendar app concept

noah’s treehouse gamehub

estyns game hub

gochi ui

enlite hotels & resort ui

:label: prices

prices depend on how complex the work is. occasionally, i may ask you to offer a price of your own, from which we will work with in negotiations. i am very flexible when it comes to pricing and always open to discussing it with you.

i accept both Robux :robux_gold: and USD via PayPal.

:speech_balloon: contact me

discord is my choice of communication, but you can reach me at any of the following social medias.

:crown: thanks!

thanks for checking out my portfolio! if you have any questions, feel free to contact me at any of the listed social medias.

26 Likes

I’ve only had some of the best work from light. Fast and quality services. I would recommend light to anyone.

2 Likes

I hired light for a UI design commission and within a short amount of time and for a convenient price, he was able to complete all of the tasks assigned to him. I highly recommend hiring light for any of your upcoming projects.

2 Likes

I haven’t had the chance to work with Light, but I definitely will be looking into working with him. Light provides high quality UI and I’m sure he’ll be able to go beyond your expectations. I recommend commissioning Light if you’re in need of a UI designer.

2 Likes

I’ve commissioned many individuals throughout my time on Roblox and out of them all, Light has by far provided the best customer experience. He works fast, will make modifications as requested, and delivers quality seen nowhere else on the platform. You can’t go wrong commissioning Light, I highly recommend his services.

2 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to order from light, although I can vouch him for the amazing scripting help, thank you :heart:

Light’s phenomenal UI work is absolutely stunning, I would definitely head to Light if you are looking for a UI or a programmer he works fast and provides what you are in the best secure method. His quality on his formatting on his programming is honestly one of the best I’ve seen explaining what the script does and documenting it. I would highly recommend Light’s services.

2 Likes

Amazing work. Corlights provides amazing ui designs! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

1 Like

I have worked with Light like stated in his post, he is one of the fastest-improving and newest UI designers out there. Not only is his tweening PRIME, and his scripting IMMACULATE, but his work is extremely professional and high-quality.

3 Likes