[Closed] [Super Cheap and Art is 50% Off] [High Quality] Madden21fan - A UI designer and Some Art

My new UI showcase game is almost done!

Should be out by 8pm!

Spent so long on it…

I hope you will enjoy it!

Finally finished the UI showcase game! Check in out above!

1 Like

Hey! I was wondering if you were for hire, at the moment. If yes, could you contact me?

1 Like

Yes, I am for hire at the moment.

Extremely rude. Nobody asked for your opinion. Your not contributing anything useful to this thread whatsoever, just adding your garbage to it. Your UI does not look any better, so I don’t understand why you are being rude. People like you are not wanted in this community, nor do I think anyone would want to work with you after they see your post. If you don’t like his work, just move on. No need to stain his portfolio with your selfish childish posts. Have some respect.

3 Likes

Just wondering if you’re looking for a team. If you are wanna join King Shot?

1 Like

I am not really joining teams just doing commissions.

Thanks For the opportunity though!

Hi, I’m Power, And I am interested in hiring you! As my UI designer! So, I will need for you to put stuff in my simulator once it comes out, I will let you know then! And for more detail, about it! Reply here with your reply, here, too!

Thank you,

Power,

Devfourm

Builder Inc,

Hi!

What style UI did you want?

Hm, What styles can you do actually? And it would be easier for me to know! And I can pick one style, Directly’ then!

I would say like, light colors, round edges.

Thats like my signature style…

Hm, Let’s do round edges, but not now you can start doing the work, When I realest’ My simulator game.

1 Like

When will it be released?

Or do you not know yet?

Hey, It might take a while I’m having someone do it it might take a while, though! But soon it’ll be done! And you can do it, and I’ll let you know, when it is is done! So you can do it! So I’ll let you know when it is done! So you can design it!

Power,

1 Like

Hey, just checking in! So, the UI designs you will make? Will there actually work? In the simulator, game? Or there just don’t work by chance?

1 Like

What do you mean by will they work or not work?

Like, When you put those UI Designs, in my simulator is there a way they can work in there? Or it needs to be scripted, for it to work?

1 Like

Yeah it needs to be scripted.

I could maybe script.

Depends on what you need.

1 Like

K, I’ll see when my simulator gets finished.

1 Like

And, You can check out my portfolio if you would like to! Bc, I need commissions, bc I haven’t had one yet :frowning: so it’ll be nice if you look at it :slight_smile:

1 Like