[HIRABLE] seraluhst ⭑ Experienced Graphics Designer

:wave: Hello there!

Welcome to my portfolio. I’m seraluhst, an experienced graphics designer & intermediate builder. I have been designing graphics for nearly 3 years now; I began my endeavor in September '18, and have been steadily improving my work since then. As a designer who puts lots of care into his work, I do not open commissions very often; however, I do find that clients are rather satisfied with the work that I create either way. During my time designing, I’ve done collaborations with other users including @corlights, @physiin, @jer7ys, and more.

For anyone interested, I’m in search for longterm positions as a graphic designer for any group, with weekly/monthly payment that can be negotiated. Please don’t hesitate to send me a message on Twitter or Discord if my work piques your interest.

:paintbrush: Design Experience (Groups)

:desktop_computer: Programs:

• Cinema4D R19
  • Photoshop CC 2020
  • Illustrator

:trophy: Goals I’ve Accomplished:

• Designed for a 100K+ group
  • Reached 200K+ RAP/Value
  • Made 200K+ R$ in my yearly total

Building

Unfortunately, I currently do not have any showcases for building. I will be updating this constantly.

Icons

Thumbnails

Ads

Scenes

YouTube, Twitter, and Discord Banners

Discord Channel Banners

:no_entry_sign: Commissioner Cant’s (What I won’t do):

• Edit post-payment
• Accept haggling
• Copy any specific styles/graphics
• Create assets for you to pass off as your own
• Any form of rushing
• Show previews of graphics without proper watermarking

:white_check_mark: My Terms

• When commissioning me, you’ll work based on my time constraints. I will not work within your timing (ex. Do 5 graphics before Monday the 25th!) due to the amount of orders and quantity of graphics within an order that I can get at a given time.
• I do not make free graphics unless it is a fan art for a game I really enjoy. Please do not repeatedly request for free graphics or it may result in a blacklist from ordering.
• I have the ability to cancel your order if you are unresponsive, something seems suspicious, or if I am not able to complete it on time.

Availability :clock2:

I am available for designing every day when my commissions are open, from 3 PM - 10PM CST. When school is in session, I am available on weekdays from 4 PM to 7 PM CST, while on weekends I am available from 1 PM to 10 PM CST.

Payment :money_with_wings:

My preferred course of payment is in Robux & Apple/iTunes Gift Cards as I am unable to accept USD. I currently have set rates for my graphics, and they will rise and fall based on demand, skill & availability. If you are to hire me as a long-time designer, we can negotiate rates.

Twitter: @syfaei
Discord: sera ᵕ̈#3435
xaeyue: Join xaeyue’s Discord to order - GsXfNEWcja or xaeyue as the invite codes.

:+1: Thank You!

I appreciate you showing interest in my portfolio and work. Do not hesitate to place an order if you think my work’s top notch!

85 Likes

Woah your graphics work is phenomenal, definitely bookmarking this for a future project!
That being said, this quality of work definitely is worth more, I suggest raising Prices by a Huge amount as this is essentially free, especially if you convert to dev ex rates.

6 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m usually hesitant on changing my prices since people consider me a fashion artist, and as such I shouldn’t make my prices match those of higher quality.

7 Likes

Added on both Discord and Roblox. Love your work so much.

5 Likes

So this is the mind behind Luke Playground’s spectacular graphics. The quality of your products parallel, if not exceed many others on this platform who charge 1-10k for their artwork. You know what that means–raise your prices! I’m beyond inspired by what you do, keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! This really means a lot.
I’ve been a little hesitant about raising the prices for my graphics since I wouldn’t want to charge too much, or underprice myself. I’ll definitely consider raising my prices though!

2 Likes

Highly recommend Shabbie to people looking for creative and artistic graphics! He does an amazing job to ensure that he satisfy his clients.

3 Likes

Hi there! What is your typography service get me?

2 Likes

My group have used siorev for our graphics a couple times in the past, very impressed with the quality and service!

3 Likes

Updated with some commissions, should be adding some more real soon.

3 Likes

I am blown away at the stuff you have done… And for so cheap… I would say you should raise your prices, but you seem to want to stay with them.
Definitely bookmarking this, incase I ever need your services for a game I working on.

3 Likes

Ordered from sera and they are top-notch! Definitely consider ordering from them! I’m very happy with my GFXs!

3 Likes

I’ve had the immense pleasure of both ordering and working with Sera for a variety of projects and groups. Sera’s artistry and skill is unparalleled in his field and his mastery and cheap prices are unrivalled by any artist. For anyone looking for high-grade professional work as well as exceptional customer service, I would highly recommend Sera. You can never go wrong with him.

3 Likes

Sera is a good friend of mine and I can promise you you will be satisfied with no matter what product you purchase from him. His skill is of such a high level that all of his graphic designs are original and unique unlike any other. His hand-made watermarks are very original and of top-professional quality. As many artists specialize in Rendering and their skill levels with Cinema 4D/Blender, Sera is more specialized in Photoshop editing which in my opinion is what makes him unique to other artists, he is arguably if not the best Fashion Artist on the ROBLOX platform today. He’s so dedicated to hi’s clients that his prices are insanely cheap, he even did a commission for over 50 icons CRAZY! ORDER FROM SERA

5 Likes

Hello! Your work is phenomenal, I was wondering if you do typographies? I’d definitely be interested in purchasing one!

I have seen seraluhst’s graphics, and it is truly one of the outstanding graphics. He has done various of graphics and watermarks such as Vuhoui’s watermark for example. Logos, banners, graphics, and more from seraluhst is just something amazing. I highly recommend you choosing him, before it is too late!

Yes, he does do typographies, and it is beautiful.

Good work, your prices seems to be low for what you sell!

1 Like