[CLOSED] The Final Order is Hiring

About Us

Hello! The Final Order is a community based on the Star Wars Universe that has lots of opportunities to expand due to the immense fan base and popularity. We’re looking specifically for experienced scripters, builders, 3D Modelers, Animators and UI Designers.

About The Job

Scripters

As a scripter, you’re expected to work in a team environment based on the requirements. You must know how to properly format your scripting, comment it, as well as make sure to make it editable.

Builders

As a builder you will be expected to work diligently with a futuristic build style, on specifically a portion of the City of Exegol, we’re looking to expand further as time goes on.

Example of our game's style

Here is a video of complexity and a reference to what we’d want.
(Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Official Gameplay Demo – EA PLAY 2019 - YouTube)

3D Modelers
3D Modelers will be tasked with creating a variety of morphs, weapons, and other futuristic Items.
You will be expected to work in a detailed format while still keeping performance and efficiency in mind.

UI Designers
UI Designers will be tasked with creating a diverse and unique UI that fits the star wars style we’re looking for. See Star Wars Fallen Order or Battlefront 2 UI to get a generalized idea for what we’re looking for. More reference will be given to you if you’re hired.

Animators
As an animator you will be paid per animation created, the price will be determined on the length as well as complexity. You will be tasked with creating lots of animations for our game, including the animations for combat system and a variety of other ones, we’re looking for someone who’s extremely dedicated.

Payment

Scripter
The Scripters payment will be negotiable, however, an estimate for a Scripter is anywhere from 20K- 30K R$ and more when we’re expanding. This price can be increased if need be.

Builder
For the first portion of the City of Exegol, the price may vary but an estimate is up to 30K R$, this number is negotiable. Once we’re expanding and making more maps, you’d be paid more accordingly.

3D Modeler
The 3D Modeler will also be paid per item completed, the payment is also based on the type of asset requested, (guns, sabers, helmets, morphs, other decorative props.)

UI Designer
The payment for the UI Designer will be per asset, this price will also vary based on the complexity needed. The UI Designer will not be required to script the UI, however, it is expected for them to import it into the game and scale it to work on various platforms.

Animator
An animator will be paid per asset and for the complexity of each asset, this price isn’t set and will vary based on the animator’s wishes.

Requirements & Expectations :

• A portfolio of images and gifs to showcase your work/art.
  • A Discord and Trello account
  • Daily communication and progress

Contact Us

You can contact us through Discord;

ZAEX#0001 @JustZaex

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

Im interested!
Discord: Taruko#6672
Portfolio: Nothing, closed

1 Like

I would like to apply!
Discord: Voxzt#2507
Portfolio: (OPEN) Voxzt's Builder Portfolio

2 Likes

Alright, let’s speak further in discord.

Alright, let’s speak in discord.

Alright, you can friend me and we can talk there.

1 Like

I am very interested in modeling my discord is: K͙U͙R͙O͙ # 2870

1 Like

Alright, will speak further there.

If you are looking for GFX/Artists DM me Msami#3783.

1 Like

Already filled GFX artist spots, maybe next time!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.