[CLOSED] The Red Moon || BRC - 12 (The Building Job)

About The Job

We are looking for professional builders/modellors with strong ability to build a sci-fi underground facility. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are a must, and we check team progress daily to share progress with our lovely community.

Payment

We are paying based on how much you do, how well you did it and how much you contributed by doing whatever it is you did. As of now, we don’t know how much we will be paying but we can offer different paying methods. This is typically due to unemployment and COVID - 19 which does not allow us, specifically me to buy robux to pay. I apologize and there are certain ways of working it out.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: dogaholic#8895. When doing so, please include a portfolio. Does not have to be a large portfolio. As long as it meets our needs.

I am interested, I do sci-fi builds. If you’re looking for a portfolio, it’s not completed :frowning: you can see some of my other work in my “creations” tab but they are not sci-fi

Great! I’ll check it out and I’ll get back to you soon.

Added, Hope too talk soon! Cya there!

My discord: Pram the clamツ#9508

:warning: UPDATE HAS BEEN MADE TO THE PAYMENTS SECTION. PLEASE REVIEW IT. THANKS. :warning:

Sorry for inconvenience.

[Open] Builder for hire! here is my portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.