Do you have Discord?

Also, that commissions forum site seems to be compromised

2 Likes

Says it’s currently closed
30chars

1 Like

thanks for letting me know, fixed

2 Likes

Are those really built in RBLX? Your builds are way too realistic looking and I love it! You’re truly an inspiration!

The quality of your works is just mad good.
Continue like this and you’ll have a brighter future than what you currently have!

3 Likes

I didn’t even think it was roblox at first lol! Stunning Work!

2 Likes

Does a certian amount of your realistic builds cause lag or dose it not cause much to the point where you can make full maps.

Also, how much do you estimate it would be to build an entire SCP Facility? Like, 80k Robux? 100k?

1 Like

Woah you are amazing keep up! :fire:

2 Likes

I currently have a few slots open, send a form here !

2 Likes

I am not interested in hiring you- but I had to commend you on just how insane your showcases are!! This really blew me away and I can’t express how impressed I am with your style, keep up the great work and best of luck with commissions!!! :heart:

2 Likes

lmao…And it’s 69, if you wanna know, that’s my angel number right now…I’ve been seeing it for a month straight.

Can I see some of the top pictures in game?

you are telling me all of this is ROBLOX?? :thinking:

seriously, though! some of the best quality designs i’ve seen so far on the forums. so realistic and great atmosphere! can’t wait to see more :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

any expected time frame for when you will reopen :wink: ?

1 Like

Oh my-

I literly had to cross-check this on Google, I mean just WOW! I can’t believe this is in ROBLOX studio! Good job!

P.S: Yes, I know this is late lol.

1 Like

I only just closed them so it’ll be a while, a few months probably…

1 Like

currently open! won’t be for long tho

1 Like

When I see your work, My reaction was like “Wait, Is this roblox??”

Great work man! I love it!! Great talented builder :wink:

1 Like

Hey I filled out your form and messaged you on twitter.

One of the most talented builders I know. You won’t regret commissioning him for anything, quick worker and always efficient.

3 Likes