[CLOSED] Tower of Dread Programmer | 100,000 - 250,000 R$

Tower of Dread Programmer

About Me

Hi there! I am the founder of Staysail Records and the founder of the Tower of Dread. I’m looking for a experienced programmer who can program very advanced features and would like to join me to help make my game Tower of Dread enjoyable by more players.

The Team
@Staysail - Founder
@zZGalaxySolarManZz - Programmer

The game you will be working on: https://www.roblox.com/games/4815910662/UPD-Tower-of-Dread

About The Job

I will pay 250,000 R$ max, If you get these jobs done in a timely manner and quality is perfected that will be the max amount. If anything seems rushed or doesn’t look good or is bugged, I can drop the payment by a lot. You will also need to script the new User Interface for the game to work with the previous scripts. I look forward to working with you if you get hired!

Payment

I am paying 250,000 R$ MAX for all these features. Lowest I will go is 100,000 R$, But please, don’t make me do that. I am not paying 25%/50%/100% first, I have done this in the past and people run off with a incomplete product. I will pay once you complete half of the product, and the rest will come after you complete the entire product. Here are the main things you need to do for the game.

• Complete Custom Stage Builder (About 75% done)
    (25,000 R$ - 50,000 R$)

• New User Interface and make it work clean
    (10,000 R$ - 20,000 R$)

• New Game modes (Freeze Tag, Wild West/Guns, Flood)
    (7,500 R$ - 15,000 R$)

• Fix Saving Issues with the data store (people were complaining about losing data, may be Roblox though)
    (5,000 R$ - 10,000 R$)

• Slow Falling when you fall down the tower (Like gliding with a trail on your back)
    (10,000 R$ - 20,000 R$)

• Make leveling up way easier
    (2,500 R$ - 5,000 R$)

• Fix the level badges and titles (I think only the level 10 is broken)
    (2,500 R$ - 5,000 R$)

• Finish Crates for Halos and Effects (Crates and trading will be done soon and you will just add halos and other stuff to it)
    (15,000 R$ - 30,000 R$)

• Make a spinning script for obstacles like other tower games but without lag and on the client side, I tried multiple different ways myself and everything lagged.
    (5,000 R$ - 10,000 R$)

• Pets/Pets System
    (15,000 R$ - 50,000 R$)

• Emotes key bind menu
    (5,000 R$ - 15,000 R$)

Please show me your previous projects before working with me, without good game examples you will not be hired.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at staysail#1337

Thanks for your interest here at Staysail Records.

7 Likes

@Staysail Hello there, I’ve read your post in DevForum and I want to say that I’m currently interested in programming for the Tower of Dread.

Alright. Send me links to your work in messages and I’ll check them out!

Hi, when I try to add you I can’t.

Try to add me: varjoy#4366

Alright sending now. Give me a second.

Hello, @Staysail I am a programmer I read what you needed and I can do all of that
my discord is: BanLloKei#1784 so yeah and here a small Portfolio I am still working on it but you can always tell me how to make it better!

Hello, I’m interested if you still need new interface? I’m very good with doing interface including using tweening and gradients, etc. so here’s my portfolio if you would like to see my UI work: CLOSED | Scripter and UI Designer | @TyPlays_YT Portfolio - #2 by 12904

I can accept 7,500 :robux: for new UI Work if that works.

I am interested and a programmer with 3 years experience. My discord: Inc_X#8975

Am a very very good 3d modeller, idk if you would need one but try adding me on discord: TheBlackGOD#9843

Hello! I’m interested, you can add me on Discord: zZGalaxySolarManZz#2394

The games that I scripted with the 4 years experience included: Obby King Remastered, Sword League and Castle Defenders

My portfolio: zZGalaxySolarManZz Portfolio | Scripter

Are you in need of original audio?

Aye, possibly. Send me some of your work.

Sure show me some of your work

Hey! I’m a small game developer and anti-exploit developer from ATLAS games! I would love to help you out. However, you aren’t accepting new Discord friends. Try adding me! My name is Sync#3726

Hey do want a UI designer?
alan__nk__#0382 - discord.

I can work for cheap.

1 Like

I cant friend you, add me on discord (LordBasw#4819)

Question: is the music in the game copyrighted?

Hey! I am interested. You can add me in Discord: name#8774

Can you send me a friend request on discord, i will amaze you

Hi, I can do the emote key bind menu!

and the spinning platform script! ( with pretty much no lag )

and more