[CLOSED] Tower of Dread Scripter | 30,000 R$ - 115,000 R$

About Me

Hi there! I am the founder of Staysail Records and the founder of the Tower of Dread. I’m looking for a scripter who can create new features for my tower game. We need an update, we are close to 50 million visits and I have a bunch of updated ideas I’ve came up with.

The Team
@Staysail - Builder/UI

You can see my game here: https://www.roblox.com/games/4815910662/NEW-Tower-of-Dread

About The Job

I am looking for a professional scripter to help with scripting updates. For example, pets or a custom stage builder. I will give more details once I find someone that will be willing to help. Good communication skills are appreciated.

Payment

I am paying 20,000-70,000 R$ for the custom stage builder depending on the complexity and depending on if you use all the ideas I have thought of. Pets will be 10,000-25,000 R$ also depending on complexity and how much you think your work would be worth. My preferred payment method is R$.

I also need help moving specific features like coin grabbing from my other game I was working on that didn’t do well, Tower of Dread 2. Or you can remake some of the features for the old game. I will pay accordingly whatever you think is fair. 10,000 R$ Seems fair to me.

You also may need to rescript a new Shop UI because right now the UI doesn’t look too good, Just script it no designing is involved. 10,000 R$ seems fair again once again.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Staysail#1540.

Thanks for reading!

I can help out with the UI scripting, but everything else I’d probably have to take too time to do, so you would be better off with someone else. Add me on disc if you’re interested. Kdude#1774

1 Like

You aren’t accepting friend requests.

I added you. 30charssssssssssssssss

I will update my protfolio and pm It to you
Add me in the meantime : ScriptedJames#5681

Alright sent a friend request.

1 Like

I can help you with these

here is my portfolio:

and my discord:
EHGTR1903#2160

1 Like

Hello!
my discord is varjoy#4366
Portfolio: Varjoy | Lua Programmer, Builder, User Interface Designer, Graphic Designer - #3 by xAust_in

Sent! Viotlas#5665 is my discord tag

Does not work for some reason.

That’s a bit weird, try adding me instead, Viotlas#5665

Hey!

I am interested, Contact me on Discord.

ItsChoco#0902

I can do it all without any trouble. Already sent you a friend request on discord (ivasmigins#7606)

2 Likes

i sent a friend request on discord

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.