[Closed] Tsunami Survival ~ 1k Per Map

About The Job

I am trying to give face-lifts to a lot of my old games on ROBLOX this weekend. I have been testing an old game of mine and think it is fun enough to re-release but it needs more than 18 maps.

The maps are pretty simple, and can be literally anything as long as they are fun.

Play the game here: Tsunami Survival🌊 - Roblox

Example #1: Whale

- YouTube

Example #2: Bikini Bottom

- YouTube

You can see how the maps are built, the ones that fly around like that seem the most fun to me. Most Tsunami games just have people climb to the top of a hill and do nothing which is boring.

I need a lot of maps, so you can feel free to make as many until you run out of ideas. I would like you to say your idea to me first though.

Payment

I am going to be paying this through group funds. You get credit whenever your map loads.

Contact Us

Feel free to reach out to me on the DevForum or Discord at Bobbysayhi#9778. :grin:

6 Likes

Hey, I’d like to make some maps! Here’s my portfolio: Cheap Builder For Hire! - carecarrie
I’ve sent you a friend request on discord. deano#5045

I am definitely interested in this opportunity; I’ve added you on Discord (juno#7957).

Here is my portfolio for reference:

1 Like

Hello there! I’m interested on your job! I had sent you a friend request in discord!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.