[CLOSED] UI Designer & Scripter for a Clothing Group

About Us

Hello, my name is Christina and I’ve owned my group, PO$ITIONS, for nearly 3 years! We are a larger clothing group that provides quality clothing that appeals to everyone. We are currently looking for easier ways to rank our members as well as a more complex mannequin for our home stores.

About The Job

We are currently looking for a UI Designer and a Scripter to make specially made mannequins in our home stores as well as a game hub of a sort that can auto-rank our members based on the number of clothing pieces they have purchased.

What we’re mainly looking for in the specially made mannequin is the ability to try on the clothing items within the UI and have it appear onto your ROBLOX avatar, as well as having small buttons on the side of the UI corresponding to the different colored hair extensions for shirts, and shoes for pants. This would also include the purchase button within the UI to buy the clothing.

Further screenshots for examples of what we’re looking for can be discussed in direct messages by contacting me on Discord at christina#0420

Payment

We are currently paying through group funds, with over 140K available at the moment. Prices are based on your personal payment.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord.

Discord tags:
OWNER: christina#0420
CO-OWNER: $$#0069

You can find our group here: PO$ITIONS - Roblox

Thank you for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Added u in discord ZeXelDev#4459

I could for sure make the UI’s but not the scripting sadly, I could script the Ui’s though. Is that ok? And could I get an estimate of how much the payment would be, I would take a shoutout on your group shout of my clothing group and a partnership, we are a small clothing group with 110 members!

Would like the UI design position.

Interested in being the coder!

Oh hey ash, its me dean from soap discord

If you could add me on Discord at christina#0420

If you could add me on Discord at christina#0420

Much appreciated!

I am able to program for you if your still hiring. My discord is TotallyTrust#9954.

Hi! I’ve added you. ( Tooti#1612 )

You can check my portfolio, I have created something that you might be actually needing:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-services-for-clothing-groups-designers-rank-manager-ultimate-mannequin/602205
(You can contact me on Discord: FARAZ965#4281)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.