[CLOSED] Ukipa Building Position

ukipa_emoji_logo-1

About Us

Hi there! We are Ukipa, a small upcoming sushi bar. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game! Welcome to Ukipa! Founded on 01/12/2019, we strive to produce Sushi that is simple ‘worth travelling for’. We listen to, and respect all guests, staff and executives to ensure they have an amazing time too here at Ukipa.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's build style

Our game needs a small sushi restaurant build, which has a nice aesthetic to it.

Payment

We are paying 1,000 robux! This is not negotiable! Our preferred payment method is robux. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: sam!#1693
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok. I am interested. Will send you examples of my work soon.

interested for this job Builder/3d modeler (map artist) for hire

I am interested to be a builder, discord: marky#0001

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.