[Closed] Vaulted is Hiring a Vehicle Programmer

Description

Hello, we are Vaulted, an upcoming prison break game with a lot of dedication being put into it. We are a group of talented individuals and are looking to make a positive addition to our team. We plan to release a new update every few months with a completely new city.

About The Job

We are currently looking to employ an vehicle programmer to the VAULTED team. We need someone with thorough experience creating advanced vehicle systems.

Vehicles needed include, but are not limited to:

• Cars
  • Boats
  • Planes/Helicopters
  • Trains/Trams

Payment

Payment will be done with USD through the means of PayPal. If there is any problems with using PayPal or prefer a different payment method, that can be discussed further down the road.

Payment for this job ranges from $1000 - $5000 USD depending on your experience and quality of work.

We will also pay bonuses on special occasions to those who go above and beyond with their work. Bonuses are scaled by the amount of hours worked.

Contact Us

Contact me at [REMOVED] on discord if you have any questions or would like to apply for the position. If you are applying, please provide a portfolio or some examples of your work.

13 Likes

I’ve dmed you.

Discord:nathanlee#4634

Are the road builders solely responsible for building a road map of a city? Only the roads, nothing more?

1 Like

Hello, I already sent you a message in discord :)!

They will need to build roads, bridges, tunnels, intersections, and more. Most things pertaining to a roadway. We have everything specifically mapped out where we it needs to go, just need someone to build it.

3 Likes

am interested in helping. By the way check discord

Alright, awesome! I have sent you a request on discord – Boone#5130

Did not receive a message from you. Be sure you spelled my discord username correctly.

1 Like

Sorry now if I sent you a message in discord

Closed; thanks all for applying.

2 Likes

Applications have been reopened. We are now looking for an additional Terrain Builder as well as a Clothing designer. Be sure to contact me if you are interested in applying.

3 Likes

Is the terrain low poly?
30chars

Its roblox terrain using the built in tools in studio.

Contacted. My discord is: andrew ; koroukk#1845

Closed once again. Thanks for applying.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic will automatically close 14 days after the last reply.

Opened once again. Seeking an animator to help with VAULTED. Please prefer to the edit in the original post for all the details. Good luck to those applying.

Closed, we found who we were looking for. Thanks all for applying.