[CLOSED] Voice Actor | SFX / GFX Artists Needed

I appreciate and thank everyone who has contacted me about this post.

Hello, I am looking for any of the following people.

Voice Actor
SFX Artist
(If you can do both we would be more than interested to hire you in both areas.)
GFX Designer

Requirements:

• Creative [A MUST]
  • Open to constructive criticism!
  • Must have a portfolio

Pricing can be negotiated via Discord:
Raslito#1553

Description for Roles:

[Graphic Designer Description]: We need someone to come up with a game logo for our project. Must be willing to constantly get suggestions and recommendations.
[Voice Actor]: We’re coming up with an animated trailer and need someone that can fit the role.
[SFX Artist]: We need multiple in-game sounds for the environment, game, and for weapons.

Thanks

5 Likes

Interested :slightly_smiling_face: Here is my portfolio
[OPEN] CHEAP GFX Artist for hire

interested to apply as gfx artist , Discord : Ay-Men xD#7917
Accept my request

I sent you a fr regarding the VA position

I am interested, heres my portfolio [CLOSED] iTzEmail | Text Logo Designer - #4 by Yozoh

I mean you didnt really have to fire me I made it look a bit better, if you want here it is its watermarked if you want to readd me iTzEmail#3904 you made me do it for like 2 hours than just kick me out, thats not really cool.

1 Like

The description has also stated that you must have creative ideas yourself. We are sorry, but it did not work out. That is why we “kicked you out” so you don’t waste your time and ours any further.

Doesn’t really matter anyways Im just going to use it for my portfolio since it took me forever, and so I get something out of it.

Here’s my portfolio: [OPEN] Lava's Professional GFX Artist Portfolio (Cycles and Eevee)
Contact me through the devforums first. :+1:

Hey! I’m interested in designing GFXs for you. Let’s discuss this on Discord. tom?#0001

1 Like

Interested! My Portfolio: Xeveryi - Logo,Icon,Graphics Designer Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.