[CLOSED] Wildflower Entertainment is hiring a long term scripter!

Wildflower Entertainment is a breakout development company. We are currently developing our first game ever, set to release on June 22, 2020. However, though our building is mostly complete, we still need an active and dedicated programmer to join our team. Scripters will be expected to

• Be active and dedicated to the group
  • Attend weekly meetings
  • Be mature and understanding
  • Know server-sided as well as local scripting
  • Have experience with roblox lua

If you are interested, please reply below or contact yuhyuhyuh#9958 on discord! Please have a portfolio ready with no free model or stolen scripts. If you’d like to see our progress pictures of our current builds, please let me know and I will send some sneak peeks to you over discord :slight_smile:

Payment will be based on a percentage, which before you click off, I know can be a little risky. However, our team has over 3k funds waiting to be spent on advertisements so you will be guaranteed payment. We have also been given an opportunity to pitch our game idea in RoTank, a livestreamed reality show hosted by the well-known youtuber TheDevKing. If you have any questions or concerns please reply below or contact the discord. Thank you!

Hi, i would like to discuss the game idea/mechanics furthermore
Here you may check my portofolio too:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.