[CLOSED]Hiring Builder $500+ for Map

[I HAVE FOUND A BUILDER]

I am developing my first solo game and need a map (or maps) built.
So far, most of the programming is completed and I just need to add more content and clean the animations / UI.

The Game

My game will be a third person shooter where you will find weapons around the map to slay people with.
Because you will be finding weapons, I need a good interior builder.
I will not be using Terrain in my game so only parts/meshes.

The maps should be focused on creating a layout that works well with the gameplay.
It does not need to be Extremely detailed or high poly, it just needs to look clean and High Quality.

A few map ideas I have would be:

• Inside of a Mansion
  • Inside of a Cruise Ship
  • Tropical/Beach Resort
  • Night Club

But really if you have an idea, just shoot it by me and we can work on whatever you would like.

Payment

Preferred method is PayPal.
Base pay starts at $500 but will be raised depending on how large / detailed the map turns out.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/jcaffie1

10 Likes

Do you think you could pay robux instead?

1 Like

I am interested, any chance we can discuss more in Discord?

Does this mean you are willing to pay robux as well (, just not preferred)?

Interested.

Heya! Do you have discord? If not then can you please sent me a DM here? Thank you. :pray:

bobjeffgilbert98#2250

That’s basically what preferring means.

I’m interested. I do poly modeling check out my devforum posts for some examples.

Hi i’m interested but i dont use twitter only discord.
Necrophosy#9321

And also i have big fps map that almost done. I can show you the map im working on.

I wish to do this will send portfolio if needed. If you have discord please send it to me. Attacky#0213

I understand you found a builder but you can look my unfinished shooting game map maybe you interested. Necrophosy's Place Number: 231 - Roblox